Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Oprah why all the fuss!

Oprah why all the fuss!

Old May 17th 2011, 10:15 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Oprah why all the fuss!

I've actually seen two good shows on 'OWN' without knowing I was even watching it while flicking through the channels. Both documentary/interviews.

The best thing about them! NO OPRAH!

I can think of worse channels also.

But obviously she's been around a long time and is an 'institution' and has done a lot for this City blah blah. But not as much as Mayor R.M Daley who left office as of Yesterday.

All hail the new king.
Old May 17th 2011, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
All hail the new king.
Old May 17th 2011, 10:38 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

*Cough*

They need to change the words and the spelling, Rahm Israel Emanuel. I can't wait for the live TV to begin, he's either had hypnosis to stop himself from swearing or he's really trying very very hard not to.
Old May 17th 2011, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
I've actually seen two good shows on 'OWN' without knowing I was even watching it while flicking through the channels. Both documentary/interviews.

The best thing about them! NO OPRAH!

I can think of worse channels also.

But obviously she's been around a long time and is an 'institution' and has done a lot for this City blah blah. But not as much as Mayor R.M Daley who left office as of Yesterday.

All hail the new king.

and became very rich.......
Old May 18th 2011, 12:41 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by md95065
Any chance we could get Nancy Grace on that show as well ...
those religious nuts know something that we mare mortals don't obviously