Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Omaha, NE - England vs. USA - 12th June 2010

Omaha, NE - England vs. USA - 12th June 2010

Old Jun 2nd 2010, 12:10 am
Just Joined

eldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud of
Default Omaha, NE - England vs. USA - 12th June 2010

Hello everyone.

My name is Mark and I have lived in Omaha for the last 3 years after leaving England. I would like to extend an invitation to any England fans (and your American partners if needs be) to come and watch the England vs. USA game with me and my rowdy group. The game will be held at an excellent bar in Omaha, NE with a fantastic selection of drinks. They are getting extra tellys in especially for this. Please feel free to shoot me a message with any questions and I'll get you all the details.

Cheers,

Mark
Old Jun 7th 2010, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

JamesMcD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Omaha, NE - England vs. USA - 12th June 2010

Mark

Whats the name of the Pub you will be watching the games at and is it close to I 29. I am from London originally (Chelsea Fan) and have lived in Kansas City for the last 16 years. I will be travelling back to Kansas City from Fargo the weekend of the 26/27th when England will be playing in the knockout stage and will be passing through Omaha. Might stop off and have a beer depending on the timing and when we are playing.
All the best.

James
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:38 am
Just Joined

eldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud ofeldewsio has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JamesMcD
Mark

Whats the name of the Pub you will be watching the games at and is it close to I 29. I am from London originally (Chelsea Fan) and have lived in Kansas City for the last 16 years. I will be travelling back to Kansas City from Fargo the weekend of the 26/27th when England will be playing in the knockout stage and will be passing through Omaha. Might stop off and have a beer depending on the timing and when we are playing.
All the best.

James
Hi James,

We'll be watching the game at Jake's in Benson. Omaha, NE.

6206 Maple Street.

It's a great place and they are getting additional TV's in for the England faithful. I'll be there for every England game.

Here's the link to the facebook event page for the first game
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

katiata is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mark, my name's Kate and I've been in Omaha for just under a year. Would love to join you and your mates to watch the England vs USA game. Hope that's ok?
Old Jun 10th 2010, 9:27 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by katiata
Hi Mark, my name's Kate and I've been in Omaha for just under a year. Would love to join you and your mates to watch the England vs USA game. Hope that's ok?
Yes! Please join us! It's going to be fantastic!