OJ SENTENCED

Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:05 pm
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OJ SENTENCED

About time! ...

---
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:15 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
That's not going to happen. He is still held in high regard by many people and I'm sure that that includes some of his fellow inmates. They will like the notarioty that will come with being friends with a "celebrity".
Depends on where he goes to prison....I bet the boys in Nevada are not as fond of him as the boys in LA.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:30 pm
I love Marmite, she don't

franc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to beholdfranc111s is a splendid one to behold

Just rewards. At least some, if only a little, comfort to the Goldmans.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:36 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc111s
Just rewards. At least some, if only a little, comfort to the Goldmans.
and the Browns.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:36 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

This is dreadful news. Who's going to find the real killers now?
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
This is dreadful news. Who's going to find the real killers now?
Old Dec 5th 2008, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

Okachickima is an unknown quantity at this point

A preposterous sentence for the offense he was convicted of and probably one that will be overturned or a new trial ordered. As everyone knows and the comments here bear out they simply are piling on him for walking on the murder case.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:04 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Okachickima
A preposterous sentence for the offense he was convicted of and probably one that will be overturned or a new trial ordered. As everyone knows and the comments here bear out they simply are piling on him for walking on the murder case.
Rumours are that only the kidnapping charge will be dropped, but the rest will stay....and the other guy that was tried with him (not the ones that turned evidence) may get a new trial.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

That's not going to happen. He is still held in high regard by many people and I'm sure that that includes some of his fellow inmates. They will like the notarioty that will come with being friends with a "celebrity".
He was certainly regarded as a hero amongst many blacks after he was acquitted in the murder trial. I wonder whether that's still the case these days though?

Along with the original acquittal of the police officers in the Rodney King beating, OJ's acquittal was the most depressing moment in my time in the US in terms of highlighting racial divides.

Last edited by Giantaxe; Dec 5th 2008 at 9:03 pm.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 9:14 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
He was certainly regarded as a hero amongst many blacks after he was acquitted in the murder trial. I wonder whether that's still the case these days though?

Along with the original acquittal of the police officers in the Rodney King beating, OJ's acquittal was the most depressing moment in my time in the US in terms of highlighting racial divides.
I would look upon it as a highlighting of justice not being served at the time.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you never know ... I would think some might like the idea of making a big time celebrity their bi+ch.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 11:58 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Oh you never know ... I would think some might like the idea of making a big time celebrity their bi+ch.
I was listening to some radio show the other day and they were talking about why a lot of teenage guys wore their trousers half way down their legs and where this fashion statement originated from. Apparently, the fashion started in prisons where the prison bitches used to wear their trousers low down to show that they belonged to another prisoner. I bet most of the young kids who wear their trousers this way don't know this
Can't quite imagine OJ at 61, walking around with his trousers half way down his legs!
Old Dec 6th 2008, 12:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by indigoblue
I was listening to some radio show the other day and they were talking about why a lot of teenage guys wore their trousers half way down their legs and where this fashion statement originated from. Apparently, the fashion started in prisons where the prison bitches used to wear their trousers low down to show that they belonged to another prisoner. I bet most of the young kids who wear their trousers this way don't know this
Can't quite imagine OJ at 61, walking around with his trousers half way down his legs!
I've heard those were the origins too. Reminds me of one of my favorite Obama interviews, it was with a black young man on MTV. The interviewer explained that some lawmaker had talked about trying to pass legislation against wearing pants like that. Asked Obama what he thought about it. (Forgive me as I'm obviously paraphrasing) Obama said any lawmaker who was worried about how men wore their pants had other more pressing things they should be worrying about. But then he said ...'that being said, for God's sake, you're going to wear your pants like that around your Mom? Your Grandma? Show some respect! Pull your pants up!'

I liked him instantly.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 5:56 am
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Okachickima
A preposterous sentence for the offense he was convicted of ...
I disagree.

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who has a gun with them when they commit a crime regardless of whether or not they use it.

Even if the kidnapping charge gets thrown out it was still clearly an attempt at armed robbery.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 6:13 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, it was a preposterous sentence and will be reduced on appeal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.