Oh great!!!

Old Aug 21st 2006, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

cinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh great!!!

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Knowing how much you have to give, for starters. I'm always fretting about "blanks"
There's some sort of sliding scale? I thought it was all or nothing?

Before you have 100 posts, it's nothing. After that, it's all (and you can give "all" five time a day).

No one sent me blanks, but it wouldn't have upset me. It's the thought that counts. Surely it takes most people more than 100 posts to even know they can give it at all?

My two penn'orth.

signed, "Onan"
Old Aug 21st 2006, 3:55 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Do you get any?
KARMA!
Do you think I'm the sort of person that is the slightest bit bothered about getting a cyber pat on the back from a bunch of cyber strangers?
Old Aug 21st 2006, 3:56 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
Right !! you can give out 5 dollops every 24 hrs ....

so mon ...at 8am
tues........at 9am
wed........at 10am

etc etc ....

or just give out every couple of days
I get confused, Ray - when the dollops have occurred - so as you say I wait a lot. But why couldn't there be a message or meter?
Old Aug 21st 2006, 3:57 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I get confused, Ray - when the dollops have occurred - so as you say I wait a lot. But why couldn't there be a message or meter?
FFS Sal, can't you count to 5 then?

TIP: Use your fingers
Old Aug 21st 2006, 3:58 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Well it used to be... you gave out 5 ..then it would stop you giving more
but that changed to the very difficult counting to five system ...
Old Aug 21st 2006, 3:59 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
FFS Sal, can't you count to 5 then?

TIP: Use your fingers
I use a pad ....and write each one down ... in various languages ...
Old Aug 21st 2006, 3:59 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing as this is not an introduction thread and has now morphed into Karma 101 I'm going to move this thread..... I can then get back to the kitchen.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Well it used to be... you gave out 5 ..then it would stop you giving more
but that changed to the very difficult counting to five system ...
I wish I could be as stealthily sarcastic, I have much to learn master.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:01 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cinnabar
There's some sort of sliding scale? I thought it was all or nothing?

Before you have 100 posts, it's nothing. After that, it's all (and you can give "all" five time a day).

No one sent me blanks, but it wouldn't have upset me. It's the thought that counts. Surely it takes most people more than 100 posts to even know they can give it at all?

My two penn'orth.

signed, "Onan"
It's the number of dollops available, not amount per dollop.

Some people do take umbrage.

Also you don't know the value of your own karma - and what's the point of it anyway?

Aaargh
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
I tried that but often got lost and ended up buying an Abacus
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:02 am
Ray

It's the number of dollops available, not amount per dollop.
Some people do take umbrage.
Also you don't know the value of your own karma - and what's the point of it anyway?
Aaargh
If you go to Toon karma thread ..you can work out how much you give out approx...
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Yeah but I lose track of the 24 hours
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:03 am
Ray

Originally Posted by rushman
I tried that but often got lost and ended up buying an Abacus
Shame it was not a mic........................
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:04 am
Ray

Yeah but I lose track of the 24 hours
OK ..just give out mon ..wed..and fri ...
Old Aug 21st 2006, 4:04 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Shame it was not a mic........................
It's getting closer as we speak.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.