Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Off topic posts moved from Election 2016 thread

Off topic posts moved from Election 2016 thread

Old Dec 15th 2016, 5:45 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by dc koop
The original comment I made about Mexican people being good workers and which they definitely are was made without any intention of being racist or patronizing so the reaction it caused from one or two members seemed very strange to me.

I'm not a racist. never have been, my son in law is partially of Mexican descent and I certainly don't need any lessons on what's right and wrong from the native born Yanks who choose to hang out on this British forum.

They need to get their own house in order first. Dyllan Roof is only one of many who think as he does.
It's mostly Brits who have been saying mean words to your precious baby ears. But don't let facts get in the way of your victim mentality.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 5:49 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
It's mostly Brits who have been saying mean words to your precious baby ears. But don't let facts get in the way of your victim mentality.
Yes, but you're so mean. Did you forget ... ?
Old Dec 15th 2016, 6:52 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

I always had little patience for bullies and now especially the cyber type. Just keep it up

Your caustic comments, arrogance and lack of humour aren't worthy of this forum.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 7:04 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Lol. There was no "taking it the wrong way" as you claim. The phrasing of your comment was at the very least patronizing of Mexicans, as was pointed out to you by several posters. The fact that you continue not to see that surprises me not in the least.
Yes you're typical of the annoying Yank who walks into a room full of people and starts lecturing them on what tolerance and racism is all about.
It's like "hello everyone freedom, tolerance and racial equality is what it's all about these days so get with the program" as if people from my part of the world haven't long realized that already.

Why don't you join a campaign to do something about your ridiculous national obsession with firearms and the awful toll it's taking on so many people? You're just wasting your time lecturing me.

I sometimes think that dudes who love to own assault weapons with 90 round magazines and firepower of 20 rounds a second are making up for what's short in length between their legs and you seem to have plenty of them here.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you're typical of the annoying Yank who walks into a room full of people and starts lecturing them on what tolerance and racism is all about.
It's like "hello everyone freedom, tolerance and racial equality is what it's all about these days so get with the program" as if people from my part of the world haven't long realized that already.

Why don't you join a campaign to do something about your ridiculous national obsession with firearms and the awful toll it's taking on so many people? You're just wasting your time lecturing me.

I sometimes think that dudes who love to own assault weapons with 90 round magazines and firepower of 20 rounds a second are making up for what's short in length between their legs and you seem to have plenty of them here.
Are you going for the "most false assumptions in a post" record
Old Dec 15th 2016, 7:25 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Has someone turned over two pages at once here?
Old Dec 15th 2016, 7:26 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Has someone turned over two pages at once here?
The big question is why are they stuck together.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 7:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Are you going for the "most false assumptions in a post" record
Your the record holder in this case
Old Dec 15th 2016, 8:40 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Your the record holder in this case
You're.

Unless the alt right has also changed the structure of the English language.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 8:43 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Brings back fond memories of the "docile trollop" days.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 9:28 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I always had little patience for bullies and now especially the cyber type. Just keep it up

Your caustic comments, arrogance and lack of humour aren't worthy of this forum.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 9:33 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry. I, for one, come here for the caustic comments.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 10:54 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Brings back fond memories of the "docile trollop" days.
Yes!

At least that one led to a cyber pub and a lot of silliness and general horny behavior.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 11:56 pm
WTF?

Default Re: Off topic posts moved from Election 2016 thread

This thread doesn't work. I've tried to quote some earlier posts but it comes up blank.
Old Dec 15th 2016, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off topic posts moved from Election 2016 thread

This thread doesn't work. I've tried to quote some earlier posts but it comes up blank.
And one earlier post was missed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.