Nicked over the net

Old Aug 25th 2006, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nicked over the net

A Dallas man logged onto a webcam site in Liverpool and spotted criminals breaking into Blacks, called the police in Merseyside and they were able to catch them.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0...name_page.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/5286516.stm

Now, as I'm not allowed to work in the US, can I get paid in the UK for watching the Mathew Street webcams in my home town of Liverpool, from my desk in Dallas do you think
Old Aug 25th 2006, 7:29 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nicked over the net

Originally Posted by snorkmaiden

Now, as I'm not allowed to work in the US, can I get paid in the UK for watching the Mathew Street webcams in my home town of Liverpool, from my desk in Dallas do you think
If there's a reward out!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:11 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

A Dallas man logged onto a webcam site in Liverpool and spotted criminals breaking into Blacks, called the police in Merseyside and they were able to catch them.

Snork, haven't seen you around for a while. Hot enough for ya?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

cabritpop is an unknown quantity at this point

Three blokes breaking into a shop in Liverpool? Must have been hard to find that one. This has got to be a wind up
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Snork, haven't seen you around for a while. Hot enough for ya?
Too bloody hot!!! I don't like to think what the a/c bill will be like this month :scared:
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

lol reminds me of the time i witnessed 3 guys break into moss bros in london rd (l'pool) and they nicked 3 suits off the models in the window and quickly replaced them with their own scruffy attire....lol they were off to impress the judy's for sure that night with their latest nicked clobber
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:50 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

What a coincidence. Big Davy and I were watching this very webcam one evening a few months ago....can't for the life of me remember what the event was but we were waiting for a punch up to start, had numerous visits from "da buissies" while we were watching but they must've all been loved up on "E's", no fight happened.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 11:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
What a coincidence. Big Davy and I were watching this very webcam one evening a few months ago....can't for the life of me remember what the event was but we were waiting for a punch up to start, had numerous visits from "da buissies" while we were watching but they must've all been loved up on "E's", no fight happened.

Wow you two guys know how to live it up don'tcha.
Old Aug 26th 2006, 12:25 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

I read that story today then was going to start a thread about it on here until I saw this.
Nearly wet myself when I read the story - new it had to be the same webcam
Old Aug 26th 2006, 12:25 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Wow you two guys know how to live it up don'tcha.
Hmm - sicilian lemon bar
Old Aug 26th 2006, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

I didn't even know this camera existed but can imagine on Mathew Street it would provide some quality entertainment

My youngest sisters good for nothing ex boyfriend works the door at the Cavern, can you see the Cavern from the webcam?
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:34 am
Thinking about it

I didn't even know this camera existed but can imagine on Mathew Street it would provide some quality entertainment

My youngest sisters good for nothing ex boyfriend works the door at the Cavern, can you see the Cavern from the webcam?
There are a couple of clubs/pubs you can see - not sure if the cavern is one of them - doesn't look like it to me.
If you go to the bbc story above you can link to the webcams from the beeb page - things could be getting a bit messy round now
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

And what do all those that say CCTV doesnt help fight crime say?
Old Aug 26th 2006, 2:43 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute

It was me who reported it
Old Aug 28th 2006, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by vegas
It was me who reported it
Hey Vegas, if it was you who reported it, NBC5 want to talk to you. I emailed them the story on Friday and they just ran it on the local news.

They asked the man to call them, so if it is you, and one of the stories does mention the mans name I believe, so if you are that man, call them and then we all get to watch you on the telly

Last edited by snorkmaiden; Aug 28th 2006 at 3:20 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.