A new tv

Old Aug 2nd 2012, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light
Default A new tv

anyone have or seen a vizio razr tv with apps are they any good.

my wife has the worlds smallest tv in our room.

looking at target as we have a gift card for there.

wanting something of around 40-46 inch screen at around 400-600

advice please
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 12:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A new tv

Originally Posted by redarmy990

advice please
We have a Vizio (not sure what model) but it has a lot of apps. It is a 55inch and picture quality is great. Only problem I have is it switches it self off without warning sometimes to download.
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
We have a Vizio (not sure what model) but it has a lot of apps. It is a 55inch and picture quality is great. Only problem I have is it switches it self off without warning sometimes to download.
Ooh I'd see my arse over that - is it powered by Windows?! That seems to have a mind of its own too...

Good to hear the picture quality of that make is good - we'll be looking for a new one towards the new year...
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

ravman007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by redarmy990

advice please
Check out:

www.dealigg.com
www.deals2buy.com

They are websites where people post deals they find online (through retailers etc). I've picked up many a bargain through finds on there.
Old Aug 3rd 2012, 6:27 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Love, love, love the picture on the vizio and the sound is great. HOWEVER, our sound card (don't remember the correct name of it) went and the set is only 3 years old.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

We just had to buy a new tv to replace our Sony rear projection tv (yes we've had it for 8 years and of course it decided to give up the ghost in the middle of the Olympics!) Anyway, I wanted a 46 inch, didn't want to spend more than $500 and ended up with a 46 inch Sanyo (from WalMart of all places) that fits the bill for now. It's 1080p, but only 60Hz. It has a great picture, not exactly all the bells and whistles, but it will be moved upstairs eventually and we'll find something else when we can afford it.