My favorite joke.

Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:08 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default My favorite joke.

"Lots of crazy things happen in traveling. Just last week I was on a train. There was a woman traveling with a baby. UGLY baby! I mean, I'm not one to make comments about anyone's kid -- but this was an UGLY baby. A guy walks down the train -- he's half smashed -- and he stops. And he stares. And the lady says "What are you looking at?" The guy says "I'm looking at that ugly baby." A scene ensues, whereupon the conductor arrives. He says "What's going on here?" The woman says "This man just insulted me!" The conductor says "Now calm down Madam, calm down. We here at the railroad want to make sure that there are no altercations between our passengers and that everyone's trip is as relaxing as possible. Accordingly, if you allow us, please step into the dining car and the railroad will buy you a free meal. And maybe we can find a banana for your monkey." - Flip Wilson
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My favorite joke.

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
"Lots of crazy things happen in traveling. Just last week I was on a train. There was a woman traveling with a baby. UGLY baby! I mean, I'm not one to make comments about anyone's kid -- but this was an UGLY baby. A guy walks down the train -- he's half smashed -- and he stops. And he stares. And the lady says "What are you looking at?" The guy says "I'm looking at that ugly baby." A scene ensues, whereupon the conductor arrives. He says "What's going on here?" The woman says "This man just insulted me!" The conductor says "Now calm down Madam, calm down. We here at the railroad want to make sure that there are no altercations between our passengers and that everyone's trip is as relaxing as possible. Accordingly, if you allow us, please step into the dining car and the railroad will buy you a free meal. And maybe we can find a banana for your monkey." - Flip Wilson
We have a jokes thread in The Lounge.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480360

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 10th 2008 at 8:22 am.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:19 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, please delete.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:21 am
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
We have a jokes thread in The Lounge.
Not all of us hang out in the lounge - it's easier to avoid cross contamination with the Oz crew by keeping away from there, sorry, don't know where that came from, what I meant was it's hard enough finding time to keep up with everything going on in the USA section.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all

my fav joke this only works if someone new shows up at your workplace .

Get the new guy to start talking about Fitness then tell him to ask So and so (its best if its someone that looks threating) How many push ups his dad can do . Now so and so already should know his role some thing like the following should happen . we will call so and So Joe

New guy : Hey joe

Joe: yes ?

new Guy : how many push ups can your dad do .

Joe: (Starts staring very mad ) ...... MY DAD DOESN'T HAVE ANY F****** ARMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we did this to a guy once and he didn't came back after his lunch break we had to call him and tell him it was a joke
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:36 am
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil
Not all of us hang out in the lounge - it's easier to avoid cross contamination with the Oz crew by keeping away from there, sorry, don't know where that came from, what I meant was it's hard enough finding time to keep up with everything going on in the USA section.
where is this lounge place?
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:38 am
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelmike5556

Get the new guy to start talking about Fitness then tell him to ask So and so (its best if its someone that looks threating) How many push ups his dad can do . Now so and so already should know his role some thing like the following should happen . we will call so and So Joe

Joe: (Starts staring very mad ) ...... MY DAD DOESN'T HAVE ANY F****** ARMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we did this to a guy once and he didn't came back after his lunch break we had to call him and tell him it was a joke
OMG thats so mean!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all

it is mean . buts its also F****** Funny
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:42 am
In Orange County, CA.

it is mean . buts its also F****** Funny
true!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

you agree that means your going to hell with me
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:44 am
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
where is this lounge place?
I think it's where posters go when they get old.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:47 am
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

Courtesy of Eddie Murphy:
A Bear and a Rabbit are taking a sh** in the woods.
The bear turns to the rabbit and says: "Say, Rabbit, you ever have any problems with sh** sticking to your fur?"
The rabbit says "Nope"
So the bear wipes his ass with the rabbit.
~Fin~
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:59 am
Peace onion

I had a variation of this played on me in the sixth form. We were playing bridge at lunch time. An upper sixth guy keeps badgering me to ask his buddy (seated across the table from me) about getting piano lessons from his mum.

I knew something was up, but I eventually asked anyway. At which point, the buddy stands up, throws his cards on the table, curses me and storms out of the room, down the stairs, into the car park and screeches away in his car.

His friend, the one who had pestered me to ask, says something like "Why the hell d'you ask that? Don't you know his mother has no fingers!?"

Everyone else in the room is staring at me and I know this is probably a joke but not quite sure. They got me good.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

the best tool in a jesters sack of tools is Epacat i cant spell it right stuff that makes u Up chuck .

This guy keep hitting on a girl that i was with every time we would go to a bar . ...... put a stop to that
Old Jun 10th 2008, 9:07 am
Peace onion

the best tool in a jesters sack of tools is Epacat i cant spell it right stuff that makes u Up chuck .

This guy keep hitting on a girl that i was with every time we would go to a bar . ...... put a stop to that
Ipecac. Fun to say.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.