Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

My Birthday starts in 35 minutes

My Birthday starts in 35 minutes

Old Aug 18th 2006, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

EmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond repute
Talking My Birthday starts in 35 minutes

Yup tomorrow is my B-day..... no wild plans just some girlfriends hanging out and cooking dinner...... I believe one of them is baking me a cake (they are being a little secretive) and no doubt lots of wine.... and of course my 14 mos old son to enjoy the whole day with......

woohoo!
Kyrra
Old Aug 18th 2006, 6:37 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Birthday starts in 35 minutes

Originally Posted by EmmaPeel
Yup tomorrow is my B-day..... no wild plans just some girlfriends hanging out and cooking dinner...... I believe one of them is baking me a cake (they are being a little secretive) and no doubt lots of wine.... and of course my 14 mos old son to enjoy the whole day with......

woohoo!
Kyrra
Happy Birthday, how old are you? Are you going to start a new post every 9 minutes?
Old Aug 18th 2006, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

EmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by evoal2003
Happy Birthday, how old are you? Are you going to start a new post every 9 minutes?
HAHAHAHA!!!
not quite, its getting too late......
Old Aug 18th 2006, 1:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by evoal2003

I was starting to think she was trying to set a new record.

Happy birthday
Old Aug 18th 2006, 1:14 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

woohoo!
Kyrra

Happy Birthday!
Old Aug 18th 2006, 2:28 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: My Birthday starts in 35 minutes

woohoo!
Kyrra
Happy Birthday, have a great day, the beers are on you

Karma Sent
Old Aug 18th 2006, 2:50 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday. What was the secret of the cake?
Old Aug 18th 2006, 2:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Happy Birthday. What was the secret of the cake?
It isn't really a cake but a pasty.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

You guys.... hey I have a lot to catch up on, read and make comments on... can someone tell me, what is this kharma button, Im afraid to touch it incase I self explode. and Jersey girl you are hilarious, yes I want my candle in a nice big fat pasty.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 3:13 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys.... hey I have a lot to catch up on, read and make comments on... can someone tell me, what is this kharma button, Im afraid to touch it incase I self explode. and Jersey girl you are hilarious, yes I want my candle in a nice big fat pasty.
happy birthday emma now where's my piece of birthday pasty lol i've got the branston ready coz i lurvveee branston with my warm pasty...cheers on your special day

wish they had a champagne smiley, cheers anyway
Old Aug 18th 2006, 3:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Hey Ms Peel....most of us don't mean any offence just having fun....glad you see that.

Try reading this for the karma thingywhatsit

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353558

Do you put chopped up carrots in your pasty.....just wondered.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 3:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Hey Ms Peel....you can call me JG or Jersey when you've been here long enough....for now though best to stick to me full title. Thank you.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: My Birthday starts in 35 minutes

Emma Peel? So your favourite prog was The Avengers? Do you know how the name originated? The shows producers thought that Diana Rigg had real Man Appeal, so they named her character Emma Peel

She was definitely my favourite Avengers girl. Ahhhh!! The fond memories and fantasies of youth LOL.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 3:33 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Yup tomorrow is my B-day
Hiya Emma.
Happy Birthday, welcome to the site.......don't worry about starting as many threads as you like there is no limit.
and call Jerseygirl what you like, she's only been here 6 months herself
Old Aug 18th 2006, 3:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Manc
Hiya Emma.
Happy Birthday, welcome to the site.......don't worry about starting as many threads as you like there is no limit.
and call Jerseygirl what you like, she's only been here 6 months herself

Keep puffin Manc, keep puffin....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.