Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

More questions to make the 'right' choice...

More questions to make the 'right' choice...

Old Oct 14th 2008, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

Spongebob has a spectacular aura aboutSpongebob has a spectacular aura aboutSpongebob has a spectacular aura about
Default More questions to make the 'right' choice...

Okay - we have thought everything out as to whether to return or not - and so before we make the FINAL decision, we are looking at it all with a semi-clear head with regards to financing the whole thing. Hearts may rule, but we have to be sure financially as we don't have a bottomless pit of money!

We're looking at everything to see if it is at all possible. Where to move to, do we go to where there is definate work possibility, or find a 'nice' area and go from there. Tie this all in with schools in the area... you know the rest...

Anyway, does anyone have any info. on prices for some of the big things.

Like bringing a cat over (from Vancouver)
Or ballpark figures for moving companies

Oh what to do...

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More questions to make the 'right' choice...

Originally Posted by Spongebob
Okay - we have thought everything out as to whether to return or not - and so before we make the FINAL decision, we are looking at it all with a semi-clear head with regards to financing the whole thing. Hearts may rule, but we have to be sure financially as we don't have a bottomless pit of money!

We're looking at everything to see if it is at all possible. Where to move to, do we go to where there is definate work possibility, or find a 'nice' area and go from there. Tie this all in with schools in the area... you know the rest...

Oh what to do...

Thanks in advance
Don't know if this is much help but we shipped a 20ft container from Toronto to Northern Ireland and it cost just over $8,000.00 including insurance. We used a company called MI Group, they may have offices in Vancouver I'm not sure.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 4:34 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More questions to make the 'right' choice...

Originally Posted by Spongebob

Oh what to do...

Thanks in advance
I have just returned with my 3 cats from VI....If i can help... i will
Shippers sore point with me, but dont want to keep going on but i wished i'd used Williams instead of who i did use.............