Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

moneysavingexpert link

moneysavingexpert link

Old May 26th 2008, 3:00 pm
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute
Default moneysavingexpert link

Not sure if anyone has put this link on here before....but this is one of the best sites around, especially for those returning to the UK after a few years away......I've spent most of this weekend on it.....

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/

Wish there had been a similar one in Canada

Old May 26th 2008, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

cafeconleche has a brilliant futurecafeconleche has a brilliant futurecafeconleche has a brilliant futurecafeconleche has a brilliant futurecafeconleche has a brilliant futurecafeconleche has a brilliant future
Default Re: moneysavingexpert link

I love this site and have had tons of bargains and loads of good advice from it.
Old May 26th 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

yep,us too sed it loads in the UK.
Old May 26th 2008, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

LizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to all
Smile Re: moneysavingexpert link

truly a life saver, thought I was going a little mad before joining this site a few weeks ago, now I know I've just lost plot welcome, has great advice and support have to have a daily fix now. Even OH has commented about me being on the site the whole time!
Old May 26th 2008, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

LizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LizaJane
truly a life saver, thought I was going a little mad before joining this site a few weeks ago, now I know I've just lost plot welcome, has great advice and support have to have a daily fix now. Even OH has commented about me being on the site the whole time!
oops put this in the wrong thread, how daft am I ?
Old May 27th 2008, 12:37 am
Just Joined

chigirl will become famous soon enoughchigirl will become famous soon enough

thanks for the website info, great reading.
Old May 27th 2008, 4:45 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much OB. I had forgotten all about this guy and the website. I remember seeing an article on TV about him when i was in UK last year.

It is a fabulous resource!
Old May 28th 2008, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, this is a great site. I joined the e-mail list a while back and get e-mails every week. Lots of helpful information
Old May 30th 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Marmalade;6405068]Yes, this is a great site. I joined the e-mail list a while back and get e-mails every week. Lots of helpful information[/QUOTE

Yes I signed up for the email updates when in the Uk, saved loads on car and holiday insurance as someone said its a shame they have nothing like it over here