Monday...Ugh!

Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to all
Default Monday...Ugh!

Anyone else had an awesome weekend that they didn't want to end?
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:37 pm

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday...Ugh!

Originally Posted by The_English_Bride
NO
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to allThe_English_Bride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by robskatie
NO
Oh no, you didn't have a good weekend?
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:43 pm

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, you didn't have a good weekend?
Sadly no I didn't, that's ok though, the week can only get better!
So what did you do this weekend that you didn't want to end?!!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sadly no I didn't, that's ok though, the week can only get better!
So what did you do this weekend that you didn't want to end?!!
Well, it's not like I did anything much out of the ordinary, but I just had a really great weekend with my husband. We decided not to buy each other gifts for Valentine's day this year, and spend the money on enjoying our time together instead. We went out for a really nice meal at our favourite restaurant - we got engaged there and had our wedding reception at their event room. Then on saturday, we went swimming and had fun in the pool for a while, got coffee, saw a movie...that kind of thing, and it was just the best weekend i've had for a while. (I've been out of work for a long time, so we haven't been able to do much socially until now).

I'm sorry you didn't have a good weekend - what was bad about it? You're right, though, the week can only get better. Good attitude!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:19 pm

Well, it's not like I did anything much out of the ordinary, but I just had a really great weekend with my husband. We decided not to buy each other gifts for Valentine's day this year, and spend the money on enjoying our time together instead. We went out for a really nice meal at our favourite restaurant - we got engaged there and had our wedding reception at their event room. Then on saturday, we went swimming and had fun in the pool for a while, got coffee, saw a movie...that kind of thing, and it was just the best weekend i've had for a while. (I've been out of work for a long time, so we haven't been able to do much socially until now).

I'm sorry you didn't have a good weekend - what was bad about it? You're right, though, the week can only get better. Good attitude!
Sounds like the perfect relaxing weekend
It's not that mine was really bad! Hubby is away, kids needed running around, washing machine broke blah blah!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds like the perfect relaxing weekend
It's not that mine was really bad! Hubby is away, kids needed running around, washing machine broke blah blah!
Ugh, I understand! I hate those days where nothing seems to run smoothly - i've had a few of those recently. Probably another reason why this weekend felt so good. See, there ya go, I bet you'll have a great weekend this week to even things out!

I hope you get your washing machine fixed, or perhaps a nice new one!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:37 pm
Banned

englishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond repute

Weekends are always good, so the Monday morning feeling is the same each week
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

It's President's Day, the weekend hasn't ended!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:47 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!

Great weekend in Boston. Nice hotel, good weather. Had some nice meals: Dinner at Legal Seafoods Test Kitchen, huge slap-up Irish breakfast at the pub before watching Wales beat England on the big screen, few pints of real ale later at Rock Bottom with the biggest plate of natchos you ever did see. Sunday morning stroll around Castle Island (South Boston, with great views of the city and the Harbor Islands).

Fab, fab, fabbity fab!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:54 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey

Same here. Mind you tomorrow I may be saying Tuesday....Ugh!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by englishinfl
Weekends are always good, so the Monday morning feeling is the same each week
Yeah, I would usually agree, but there was something extra special about this weekend that made getting up for work this morning extra difficult!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
You lucky thing...how come I don't get the day off!?
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tonrob
Yes!

Great weekend in Boston. Nice hotel, good weather. Had some nice meals: Dinner at Legal Seafoods Test Kitchen, huge slap-up Irish breakfast at the pub before watching Wales beat England on the big screen, few pints of real ale later at Rock Bottom with the biggest plate of natchos you ever did see. Sunday morning stroll around Castle Island (South Boston, with great views of the city and the Harbor Islands).

Fab, fab, fabbity fab!
Sounds awesome! I really want to visit Boston and other places up near where you are! Soon...soon! You'll have to give me some tips on where to go...i'll be making anote of the places you mentioned in this post.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 2:03 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
Yes!

Fab, fab, fabbity fab!
Sounds good - Castle Island and Southie are great. Also Legal Seafoods.

We had a great weekend too. We singlehandedly tried to rescue the US economy. Since my car finally died last Wednesday, we went out car shopping (new car - cash purchase.) Sounds straightforward; however, two of the dealerships we went to are bankrupt, which means they can sell you a car they have in stock, but cannot get a car from another dealer. We really want a Honda Fit but don't feel like driving 140 miles to buy one. So, we are off to the Toyota dealer to buy a Yaris. What clinched the deal? It's RED. Haven't owned a red car for 25 years..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.