Went to a few garage and estate sales
They're great, aren't they?

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Think I'll quit the forum, everyone I like on here is on FB anyway
Hey, I'm not on FB!

Oh....
Old May 30th 2010, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

rivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nicerivit is just really nice
Default Re: Memorial Day weekend?

I'm one of the poor sods that have to work Monday, so i hope your beer gets warm, your burger gets cold and spud salad gives you the runs...
Old May 30th 2010, 6:22 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm working today since I am covering for someone but I'm off tomorrow This has been a pretty busy weekend at the restaurant considering how dead most of the city is! Going to lunch tomorrow with a bunch of friends and hubby.
Old May 30th 2010, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of lightTimNiceBut is a glorious beacon of light

We went to look at a few houses yesterday (liked one, didn't like the other one, now it's a question of money). We're currently watching the Indy 500 and then probably go out to try and finally get a US SIM for my phone...
Old May 30th 2010, 9:01 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

the little one loving the bunnies...they were mental, cheap mixed jobbies were $35-65 and the pure bred ones were $125-350 each...mental...

Cute little pot bellied pigs

And some other random pics

The missus is working tomorrow though, well half day, about the only bank and place open on Monday which is daft, last year they had a grand total of 2 customers
Attached Thumbnails Memorial Day weekend?-cummington-fair-1.jpg   Memorial Day weekend?-cummington-fair-6.jpg   Memorial Day weekend?-cummington-fair-18.jpg   Memorial Day weekend?-cummington-fair-22.jpg  
Old May 31st 2010, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Is 'mental' your new catch-all word? . I think I understand every one of your users except ... "the bunnies...they were mental" ...
Old May 31st 2010, 10:19 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bob
the little one loving the bunnies...they were mental, cheap mixed jobbies were $35-65 and the pure bred ones were $125-350 each...mental...

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/d...on_Fair_16.JPG

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/d...on_Fair_10.JPG

The missus is working tomorrow though, well half day, about the only bank and place open on Monday which is daft, last year they had a grand total of 2 customers
Is the last picture what you did to the pot bellied pigs??

Good man.
Old May 31st 2010, 12:03 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

oh those pot bellied pigs are adorable!!!!!!
Old May 31st 2010, 2:46 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Is 'mental' your new catch-all word? . I think I understand every one of your users except ... "the bunnies...they were mental" ...
$350 for a bunny? I'd call that mental...plus they were huge, talking a good mid sized dog and that's before you add in the fluffage
Old May 31st 2010, 2:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy
Is the last picture what you did to the pot bellied pigs??

Good man.
haha

Naaa, that was the missus' haul for the day, about 1oz of angora, 4lbs of this red/black wool mix, 3.5lbs of a purple mix and various 8oz mixes of other odd colours.

Personally, I loved the free samples of lamb in the food section
Old May 31st 2010, 2:50 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse

Hey, I'm not on FB!

Oh....

Old May 31st 2010, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
They're great, aren't they?

Hey, I'm not on FB!

Oh....
Oh what ? Then who's the facebook friend I have from you're town ?
Old May 31st 2010, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/d...on_Fair_16.JPG

http://britishexpats.com/photopost/d...on_Fair_10.JPG

Looks like expensive meat to me ?
Old May 31st 2010, 3:11 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Oh what ? Then who's the facebook friend I have from you're town ?
Nice save!
Old May 31st 2010, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Been down in Chi-town all weekend. It's started to piss down so time to head homewards.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.