Melankia Trump

Old Jun 1st 2018, 5:57 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Melankia Trump

Any theories on where Melankia is? She's been out of the public eye for three weeks and won't be at Camp David this weekend.
She reportedly had that kidney surgery. And then there was the anti-bullying campaign that was plagiarized or something.

She can't have been kidnapped/be in danger because of the Secret Service.

Has she had a breakdown? Or just had enough? A friend is speculating suicide attempt but I don't think so; someone at the age doesn't typically do that.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 6:02 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melankia Trump

Another in a long line of kidnappings by the North Korean state. Held hostage as a negotiating tactic
Old Jun 1st 2018, 6:08 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

I have nothing to back this up but my gut feeling, but the tweet supposedly sent by her the other day looks like it was written by Donald.

"I see the media is working overtime speculating where I am & what I'm doing. Rest assured, I'm here at the @WhiteHouse w my family, feeling great, & working hard on behalf of children & the American people!"
Old Jun 1st 2018, 6:26 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

It has Trumpian overtones, yes.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 6:29 pm
He/him

If she is just pissed off with everything, why did she agree to do the anti- bullying initiative?
Unless The Don was strong arming her in to doing it, the plagerism screams either laziness/disinterest or a wish to be caught.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 6:34 pm
Peace onion

Or maybe set up to look foolish?
Old Jun 1st 2018, 7:01 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Any theories on where Melankia is? She's been out of the public eye for three weeks and won't be at Camp David this weekend.
She reportedly had that kidney surgery. And then there was the anti-bullying campaign that was plagiarized or something.

She can't have been kidnapped/be in danger because of the Secret Service.

Has she had a breakdown? Or just had enough? A friend is speculating suicide attempt but I don't think so; someone at the age doesn't typically do that.
What do you mean someone at that age doesn't typically do that? Suicide affects all age groups and 45 to 54 age group is a high risk age group, followed by 85 and older.

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
Old Jun 1st 2018, 7:19 pm
Peace onion

Well, let's hope that's not the case.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 8:06 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she will kill herself as long as Baron is still a dependent child who so obviously needs her. I do think that being married to that thing has probably made her very ill. Stress and misery is harder on your body than any carcinogen. I have wondered if she doesn't have a more serious health condition than what those lying liars have been putting out in press releases. That or she's taken to her room and is refusing to come out until somebody removes the orange carbuncle that is clearly draining her life force.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

I expect it is as simple and normal as a well needed rest.

They could just say that, but Trump is trying to do a cover-up on it, which makes it look really suspicious. This makes me think it might be a little more complicated, like a vacation in her home country, so there are security reasons.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 8:41 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by Leslie
I don't think she will kill herself as long as Baron is still a dependent child who so obviously needs her. I do think that being married to that thing has probably made her very ill. Stress and misery is harder on your body than any carcinogen. I have wondered if she doesn't have a more serious health condition than what those lying liars have been putting out in press releases. That or she's taken to her room and is refusing to come out until somebody removes the orange carbuncle that is clearly draining her life force.
Written with verve and gusto! Maybe she is in her room.
Old Jun 2nd 2018, 12:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't she undergo surgery?

Or she's realized Don did cheat on her just a few months after she got pregnant.
Old Jun 2nd 2018, 12:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pulaski has gone missing longer than she has, wonder if they are connected?
Old Jun 2nd 2018, 12:28 pm
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Pulaski has gone missing longer than she has, wonder if they are connected?
She wanted Pulaskis Mustang?
Old Jun 2nd 2018, 3:43 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Written with verve and gusto! Maybe she is in her room.
​​​​​​​The attic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.