Medical Help?

Old May 9th 2012, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Michael Sanders is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical Help?

Hello everyone,

I live in Los Angeles and I need some help finding a doctor so I can have my medical done for immigration.

Does anyone know of a doctor in Los Angeles that is not too expensive that I can get it done?

Also does anyone know what shots etc you need to have done to keep the USCIS people happy.

Looking Forward to responses.

Thank You.

Regards

Michael.
Old May 9th 2012, 5:30 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Help?

Go to the USCIS web site to find the USCIS-approved Civil Surgeons in your area.

Regards, JEff
Old May 9th 2012, 5:30 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michael Sanders
I live in Los Angeles and I need some help finding a doctor so I can have my medical done for immigration.

Does anyone know of a doctor in Los Angeles that is not too expensive that I can get it done?
Go here and do a search in your area: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?ac...ffice_type=CIV

Doctors set their own fees, so you'll have to call around and price them.

Also does anyone know what shots etc you need to have done to keep the USCIS people happy.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...004718190aRCRD

Rene
Old May 9th 2012, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

henryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond reputehenryh has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW as a price target for you, I was able to find a civil surgeon in San Francisco last week that did my medical for $140, including a tetanus shot. Try Chinatown.

This is a couple of years old but could be worth calling.

Bring some kind of evidence of the vaccinations that you have. The doc will give you any others that you need.

Last edited by henryh; May 9th 2012 at 7:40 pm.
Old May 9th 2012, 8:24 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michael Sanders
http://tinyurl.com/82559zn

Ian
Old May 9th 2012, 10:09 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Some day I'm going to have to ask you how you do that. Make the video, that is, not how to use Google.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Old May 9th 2012, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

JSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of lightJSL8610 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
Some day I'm going to have to ask you how you do that. Make the video, that is, not how to use Google.

Regards, JEff
http://tinyurl.com/632hcv

Old May 10th 2012, 12:03 am

"For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than google it for themselves."

Thanks!

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by JSL8610
Old May 13th 2012, 12:52 am
Just Joined

Michael Sanders is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
"For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than google it for themselves."

Thanks!

Regards, JEff
Jeff, You are hilarious we would get on very well. At least I think we would ))))

Everyone else that you for all your help )))))

Regards

Michael