Malaysian Airlines

Old May 30th 2010, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

wiltshire_1 will become famous soon enoughwiltshire_1 will become famous soon enough
Default Malaysian Airlines

Has anyone flown Malaysian form Australia to UK? They seem a lot less expensive than the other main airlines (Qantas, Emirates etc). I'm flying on my own with my 2 children aged 5yrs and 3yrs so don't want to take any risks re comfort (well as comfortable as poss in economy!) and service!
Old May 31st 2010, 3:08 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Malaysian Airlines

Originally Posted by wiltshire_1
Has anyone flown Malaysian form Australia to UK? They seem a lot less expensive than the other main airlines (Qantas, Emirates etc). I'm flying on my own with my 2 children aged 5yrs and 3yrs so don't want to take any risks re comfort (well as comfortable as poss in economy!) and service!
It's a while since I've flown with them (Singapore to LHR) but tbh they are on a par with Singapore Airlines and were excellent and leg room is good in economy.

They are considered by the well-respected airline quality monitoring organisation 'Skytrax' to be a 5 Star airline:

http://www.airlinequality.com/Airlines/MH.htm

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/mas.htm (recent reviews by passengers on various MAS routes....it seems that they use their better/newer planes on the long haul routes)
Old May 31st 2010, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

canadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malaysian Airlines

I agree with the above post, Malaysian were excellent when I flew with them a few years ago.
Old May 31st 2010, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all
Default Re: Malaysian Airlines

We flew with malaysia airlines last year having flown with them 4-5 times in the previous 5 years and their standards had dropped considerably. They were fine but not what they had been previously. All I am saying is they were comfortable etc but things seemed to have been cut back.