Macy's TG Parade

Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Macy's TG Parade

Whom here watches it? I know that TG is months away, but msn.com happened to have a balloon on its frontpage.

I love to watch the balloons, but don't usually have the time as I'm the one busy in the kitchen doing all the cooking!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 3:59 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Macy's TG Parade

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
Whom here watches it? I know that TG is months away, but msn.com happened to have a balloon on its frontpage.

I love to watch the balloons, but don't usually have the time as I'm the one busy in the kitchen doing all the cooking!

I do, love it! Although Thanksgiving is not a British holiday I have always gotten wrapped up in it because my hubby's family always like to get everyone together. (plus, any excuse for time off work and a good nosh!)
Old Sep 16th 2006, 4:05 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Oh I can't wait for it...I sit there infront of the TV hours before it starts in a state of pure anticipation and excitement, sometimes I even pee myself a little due to the feelings of complete and total excitement. I can't help it, it's all I live for every year....oh why oh why did you have to mention it....now I wont be able to sleep for days and my nerves will be electrified just waiting for the day.

I shall have to go and watch the my video'd highlights from last years show now.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 4:06 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by blaze
(plus, any excuse for time off work and a good nosh!)
I shall have to have words with Mrs. R, I get time off and a good feeding but this other Thanksgiving tradition has not been happening in our house. LMFAO
Old Sep 16th 2006, 4:11 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

me too but isn't on at the same time as the football?
Old Sep 16th 2006, 5:02 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Yep, we watch it. It is the first thing that seems to start off the Christmassy season.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 5:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rushman
Oh I can't wait for it...I sit there infront of the TV hours before it starts in a state of pure anticipation and excitement, sometimes I even pee myself a little due to the feelings of complete and total excitement. I can't help it, it's all I live for every year....oh why oh why did you have to mention it....now I wont be able to sleep for days and my nerves will be electrified just waiting for the day.

I shall have to go and watch the my video'd highlights from last years show now.

I have a collection of classic "Christmas Log" movies from 1988-1995. The 1993 one is fantastic. I may be convinced to part with one for a small sum.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 5:13 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
I have a collection of classic "Christmas Log" movies from 1988-1995. The 1993 one is fantastic. I may be convinced to part with one for a small sum.

You can't beat a good Christmas log after all that rich food, helps you contemplate life.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 5:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Thydney
You can't beat a good Christmas log after all that rich food, helps you contemplate life.
Thidney you are so right,
Love a good loggin' - usually takes about an hour after the meal for me.
Christmas loggin's are the best cuz you don't have to queue for the bog and there's no rush.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 6:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gardnma
1 + 1 = 2
Old Sep 16th 2006, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Usually catch a bit of it in between making traditional
Thanksgiving Bloody Mary's
This year should be interesting as my mum and dad are spending TG here with us. My mum is under the impression its another Christmas and there is no convincing her otherwise
Poor septic hubby is in for a wacky ride I think I shall get some Pilgrim hats and tell my parents that it's tradition to wear them like the crowns in crackers

Then I can watch the hubby's horror as they sit down for the feast...
Old Sep 16th 2006, 6:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rushman
1 + 1 = 2
Rhubarb.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 6:39 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tbag
Usually catch a bit of it in between making traditional
Thanksgiving Bloody Mary's
This year should be interesting as my mum and dad are spending TG here with us. My mum is under the impression its another Christmas and there is no convincing her otherwise
Poor septic hubby is in for a wacky ride I think I shall get some Pilgrim hats and tell my parents that it's tradition to wear them like the crowns in crackers

Then I can watch the hubby's horror as they sit down for the feast...
I dare you!!

Nosh, not SNOG. You dyslexic there rushman?

Football is in the afternoon. Parade starts early morning.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 6:42 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

I dare you!!

Nosh, not SNOG. You dyslexic there rushman?

Football is in the afternoon. Parade starts early morning.

PMSL a nosh is a blow job come on it is Rushman
Old Sep 16th 2006, 6:44 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't have a clue what this thread is about

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.