Last minute jitters

Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:05 am

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Last minute jitters

We have our AOS interview tomorrow, I'm sure I am as prepared as I can be. I checked the forms every night this week.

Err, OK, this is not really a question of any sort, I just wanted to share my feelings. Mrs TD is still on Emergency and won't be home until 4am. So I'm sat here alone thinking of a million and one things that could go wrong. Maybe it is time to open a bottle of wine and relax. Though the prospect of a 3 hour drive, after an early morning appointment with the farrier (they are like gods here and appointments are on their terms) on top of a hang-over, does not sound appealing.
Wish me luck, and if your religious - say a prayer for us . . .
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:07 am
it ain't ez bein cheezy

cheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to all
Default Re: Last minute jitters

Originally Posted by Texas_Dave
We have our AOS interview tomorrow, I'm sure I am as prepared as I can be. I checked the forms every night this week.

Err, OK, this is not really a question of any sort, I just wanted to share my feelings. Mrs TD is still on Emergency and won't be home until 4am. So I'm sat here alone thinking of a million and one things that could go wrong. Maybe it is time to open a bottle of wine and relax. Though the prospect of a 3 hour drive, after an early morning appointment with the farrier (they are like gods here and appointments are on their terms) on top of a hang-over, does not sound appealing.
Wish me luck, and if your religious - say a prayer for us . . .
I wish you luck, and drink SOME vino, but not the whole bottle. Or pop some Chaser. Take B vitamins, try not to think the worst. (I am home alone with a serious issue and I feel your pain about thinking too hard on something)
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:14 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Hey. Don't worry, because it does no good. Been where you are, done that, and I've been told we had the DAO from hell. One thing is for sure: if they ask you if you've ever registered to vote, answer NO! (as long as that's the truth, of course).

If you're so inclined, do a search for our AOS interview summary, posted by my husband, Mr. Pink. You can read the whole sordid story there.

Bottom line is, give them what they want, when they ask for it, and chances are pretty damn good that you will get the benefit for which you are applying.

Don't be surprised or offended if your background check is not in yet. Hubby's came in during the course of the interview.

How about a glass or two, but not much more than that? Gotta be focused.

It'll be fine. Promise.
~SecretGarden
Old Aug 24th 2006, 1:24 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

SG - you forgot to add the most important "herein". LOL

Texas Dave - have a glass and relax. It will be over sooner than you expect. Wishing you good luck!

Best Wishes,
Rene