Reload this Page >

Just when you thought it was safe to return

Just when you thought it was safe to return

Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just when you thought it was safe to return

Evenin' all

Just thought I'd caution you all about a new and terrible threat to the sanity and mental stability of the people of this green and dixoned land.
A group of unusual and, how can I put it, weird persons have broken free of the confines of normality after 15 years sensible confinement. They are expected to be holding one of their peculiar meetings at a well known pub in the Watford area where they intend to communicate their demented message to the Human Race through a series of strange musical sequences. The pub in Question is The Horn and is situated opposite Watford Library so it is highly probable that they intend to bounce their signal from a place which is known to contain intellectual stimulants (impressed into paper).

I must warn you that, if you go there on Monday 30th Janury at about 8:00pm, You are likely to get caught and transported back to the 1980s.
Well. You have been jack warnered. Now I shall have to ask myself to accompany me to the station

Evenin' all