Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Just a thank you....

Just a thank you....

Old Apr 10th 2012, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

SAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really nice
Default Just a thank you....

Hey Guys,

I wanted to thank all members who participate and provide responses to questions on this forum. I used this forum to get through my L1 Visa and can confirm today I had my interview at the US Embassy and was approved and this site helped me best understand all the steps of my visa application. I would have been at a lost without, even with our Immigration Attorney.

I see many people on here post mindless questions that have either been answered previously or show they have made no initial research themselves. Yet I see you still take the time to respond!

I was able to get all the information I needed to from reviewing previous post but felt I should thank you all for participating on this forum.

I'm sure Ill be back to to research more as my move progresses.

Thanks again.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 10:00 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just a thank you....

That's awesome! Congratulations!

And you're welcome.

Rene
Old Apr 10th 2012, 10:01 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

(and the knowledge base always like someone who says thank you!)
Old Apr 10th 2012, 10:13 pm
Just Joined

SAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really niceSAC2012 is just really nice

I think you guys dont get enough thanks and your patience with some of the questions on here are amazing :-)

Some of the questions asked come from people who have no clue on immigration to begin with! I know from reading 100's of posts over this weekend in advance of my interview. Kudos to you all!

I hadn't needed to post since I found all of the answers to the questions I needed already from those "legitimate" applications with a reasonable question :-)
Old Apr 10th 2012, 10:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

So hang on, let me get this straight - you've researched before asking questions, you've actually bothered to read the sticky threads/Wiki *and* you've taken the time to say thank you for the help you've received? Ladies and gentlemen, we have an early contender for the Poster of the Year award...............

Congrats on your successful visa application, and glad that the lovely folks in the US immi forum were able to help you even without knowing it. Whereabouts are you heading to?

Good luck with it all.

Old Apr 10th 2012, 10:21 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
So hang on, let me get this straight - you've researched before asking questions, you've actually bothered to read the sticky threads/Wiki *and* you've taken the time to say thank you for the help you've received? Ladies and gentlemen, we have an early contender for the Poster of the Year award...............

Congrats on your successful visa application, and glad that the lovely folks in the US immi forum were able to help you even without knowing it. Whereabouts are you heading to?

Good luck with it all.

hahahhhahahahhahaha
Old Apr 10th 2012, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

I had a good chuckle at the sticky thread/wiki comment... How many times did I open a topic only for the first response to say may I refer you to.... and I might add in a polite manner!!!
Old Apr 10th 2012, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond reputecaleyjag has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness me. I think I need to go have a wee lie down!
Old Apr 11th 2012, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa

Good luck with it all.

Old Apr 11th 2012, 9:34 am
lj2
BE Enthusiast

lj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of lightlj2 is a glorious beacon of light

Can I ask how long you had to wait for an interview slot?
Old Apr 12th 2012, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lj2
Can I ask how long you had to wait for an interview slot?
Was about 1 week for the interview from when I booked via the embassy telephone line