Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:54 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

For all the ladies out there, knowledge is power & I thought I'd share this with you.

http://ww3.komotv.com/global/video/p...lipID1=785456&
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:20 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

Thanks for the link.
Like a lot of the women in the clip I had never heard of it......
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:25 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyLlama
Thanks for the link.
Like a lot of the women in the clip I had never heard of it......
I'd never heard of it either. Shocking.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:32 am
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
I'd never heard of it either. Shocking.

Wow!, I'd never heard of it either, thanks for the link.

P.s When I went for a check up a couple of weeks ago, the OB/GYN doctor told me that they are now recommending mammograms from age 35 instead of waiting until age 40, new one on me!
Old Jun 27th 2006, 2:04 pm
Ben
BE Enthusiast

Ben has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond reputeBen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blaze
Wow!, I'd never heard of it either, thanks for the link.

P.s When I went for a check up a couple of weeks ago, the OB/GYN doctor told me that they are now recommending mammograms from age 35 instead of waiting until age 40, new one on me!
I was told this too a few years ago but the doctor also mentioned that not all insurance companies will pay for it, especially if there is no history of breast cancer in the family.

and no, I'd never heard of this type of BC before either so thanks for sharing
Old Jun 27th 2006, 3:46 pm
Guest21

Originally Posted by Partystar
For all the ladies out there, knowledge is power & I thought I'd share this with you.

http://ww3.komotv.com/global/video/p...lipID1=785456&
Thanks for the link.
I can't hear it at the moment as I am at work and my sound is blocked off.
Will listen at home later, scares the crap out of me thinking about it.

I never had a Mammography and I am 42 in September, so many women seem to have a scare when they have a Mamo ( they more often then not seem to find something be it benign or not? I know it's better to catch it in time but it still scares the hell out of me to have the test, especially as I have had no kids and that makes my risk higher :scared:

Old Jun 29th 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by whiskers
Thanks for the link.
I can't hear it at the moment as I am at work and my sound is blocked off.
Will listen at home later, scares the crap out of me thinking about it.

I never had a Mammography and I am 42 in September, so many women seem to have a scare when they have a Mamo ( they more often then not seem to find something be it benign or not? I know it's better to catch it in time but it still scares the hell out of me to have the test, especially as I have had no kids and that makes my risk higher :scared:

my pcp here neraly had a heart attack when I said I'd never had one and I'm 41, I have my firt one scheduled, not looking forward to it but better sage than sorry, excellent link partystar