Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Immigration with autism

Wikiposts

Immigration with autism

Old May 9th 2012, 12:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Immigration with autism

Originally Posted by MoshiMoshi

It doesn't really matter what his answer would be; France is still a member state of the EU. If it's just a question of attitude, I don't know why you had to requote the other poster as if he'd said the most ridiculous, uninformed thing in the world.
You may have read it like that but I most certainly didn't mean it like that and I object to the suggestion that I did. You quote someone so that people understand what you're discussing. A bit like you quoted me.
Old May 9th 2012, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Orangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Canada is larger than the US... where were you exactly? Some parts of Canada are, admittedly, less exotic than other parts.

Ian
Yes bit of an over-generalization there! I know there are some parts of Canada which are quite spectacular. Have yet to get to the west coast and visit Vancouver and Whistler. I was in Toronto, staying downtown at One King West so can't complain but the reality of city living just worn me down after a few weeks and the cold started to creep in early December. I have been back many times as the company then established and kept an office there. The train ride to Montreal was the highlight of my stay.
Old May 9th 2012, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

Airborne_Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well thankyou all for taking the time to reply and for the information given. Although we went a little off topic this gives me plenty to consider, I'll just have to wait out for a firm diagnosis. I'll let you know how I get on!
Old Oct 8th 2012, 5:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Sonnyg I have moved your thread over to the Australia forum.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...4#post10320154