Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

I'm Going To Milwaukee, WI In Order To See Chicago......

I'm Going To Milwaukee, WI In Order To See Chicago......

Old Jul 1st 2012, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I'm Going To Milwaukee, WI In Order To See Chicago......

........The Band, that is

Jim.
Old Jul 1st 2012, 1:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm Going To Milwaukee, WI In Order To See Chicago......

Hope you have a good time Jim. This is one of my favourite songs...

Old Jul 1st 2012, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I'm Going To Milwaukee, WI In Order To See Chicago......

Here they are, along with Earth, Wind & Fire...playing some of each Band's tunes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCZW3...eature=related

Now, that is something I have to see next time they tour, together.

Jim.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse Express
........The Band, that is

Jim.
Chicago in Milwaukee can only mean one thing.... it's summerfest.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Macca67
Chicago in Milwaukee can only mean one thing.... it's summerfest.
Was indeed. Got to meet their Drummer, Tris Imboden, he is a hell of a nice guy....along with Lee Lughnane who plays the Trumpet for them. Both of them are "down to earth" along with the rest of the Band. I have a connection to the Band, so, I get to visit with them quite often

They will be coming to a venue, near you, soon, as they are adding more dates for 2012. It is their intention to Tour for at least another 10 years, if they can....even though they are celevbrating 45 years as a Band, this year. Later this year, they will be touring with The Doobie Brothers.

Why they are not in the Rock 'N Roll Hall Of Fame defies all logic.

Jim.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

osgood will become famous soon enoughosgood will become famous soon enough

Fav track..enjoy the show