If we were to...

Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute
Default If we were to...

Hi,
If one day we were to move back to England, would it be difficult to do so? I was told that if we did, then we would have to live free of public funds, what I want to know is how far do they take that, is it a straight out no to housing benefit, council tax benefit, etc. would there be no living at my mums until we got sorted out because she lives in a council house, how far do they take this? Also, how much would I have to be earning in order to support my husband for a green card there? I know we kind of did things a bit screwed up but we wondered if we should have waited until he could have came over to the UK, because from the sounds of it, it would have been a hell of a lot easier. Only thing is that I now have no house, no job, nothing in the UK apart from my family, who would let us stay with them temporarily, but we are trying to work out how difficult it would now be to move back if we wanted to in the future.
All just one of the many options we are considering.
Any input would be a great help
Em.