Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

IDOL - Not a good year

IDOL - Not a good year

Old May 25th 2006, 7:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IDOL - Not a good year

Originally Posted by Chopper-Chris
I watched last night, but couldn't understand why we had to endure Prince and Meatloaf...are they scraping the bottom of the barrel for aging singers that are trying to revive their failing careers?

seemed odd, thats all
What about Toni Braxton and Taylor......that was dreadful.....torture on the ears I'd say. :scared:
Old May 26th 2006, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Lizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to all

Well I loved it all. Did I think Taylor should win? No, but like someone said he had the personality where Kat didn't. Last night's show was fantastic imo. I guess if you hate it, don't watch it, I'm sure it'll still pull in millions of viewers.
Old May 26th 2006, 2:56 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
What about Toni Braxton and Taylor......that was dreadful.....torture on the ears I'd say. :scared:
yeah, more her fault than his though!
Old May 26th 2006, 2:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cutina
yeah, more her fault than his though!

She was awful, was she lip syncing?
Old May 26th 2006, 4:48 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc11s
tHe song he chose to sing after winning made me cringe.
He didn't choose that song it was the crap song given to him by the producers
Old May 26th 2006, 12:14 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc11s
The best singer definately did not win this year. This guy Hicks is so inconsistent. THe song he chose to sing after winning made me cringe.

Too boring now, too long each episode to drag it out. Fox have to watch out. 2 hours of crap in the final last night. Luckily my replaytv DVR cut it to 15 minutes !!! Next year, I'm selecting highlights only !!

You can't let America be the Judge. The country where radio stations play the same song over and over, 50 times a day from their entire collection of 6 songs !!!

I used to LOVE this show..

My 2 cents.

Did anyone see 'So you think you can dance?' yesterday? Cat Deeley is the presenter!