Wikiposts

Hola

Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

mctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to all
Default Re: Hola

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
He'd probably like to know what a Yank is doing on a British Expats site....
Actually as a newbie I was wondering that.......
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

mctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to allmctraill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
It all started with a typo, I was actually looking for www.britishsexpots.com...
Did you find any .......
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mctraill
We have several American BE members...most are married to Brits but not all.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:55 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Did you find any .......
Serendipity!
Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:07 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

I love the English accent...

Really I just find it interesting what people who move to the U.S. think of the place. In addition I like learning about other cultures and how things are done in other places.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

And of course you love to come here to discuss hunting, fishing and shooting without being jumped on by a bunch of hypocrites...

... oh sorry, wrong forum...

Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:33 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

It all started with a typo, I was actually looking for www.britishsexpots.com...

I'd karma you again if I could ABY - you are soooo on form in this thread - keep it up old boy
Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:38 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Really I just find it interesting what people who move to the U.S. think of the place. In addition I like learning about other cultures and how things are done in other places.
One of these days we may all visit you en masse and before long you will be sick of the sight and sound of us lol.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:43 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jul 25th 2007, 3:53 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

THE English accent?

What's that then...

Old Jul 25th 2007, 4:12 am
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
One of these days we may all visit you en masse and before long you will be sick of the sight and sound of us lol.
I don't know if Frankford could handle it! Actually, this week is the Pike County Fair, it would be an unforgettable cultural experience for a bunch of you. Ever been to a demolition derby? A truck/tractor pull? Mud Bog competition? America at it's glorious unwashed finest! I should set up tours from the U.K....
Old Jul 25th 2007, 4:15 am
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by Elvira
THE English accent?

What's that then...

You know, like Mary Poppins...
Old Jul 25th 2007, 4:26 am
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
And of course you love to come here to discuss hunting, fishing and shooting without being jumped on by a bunch of hypocrites...

... oh sorry, wrong forum...

Thanks for the idea! I'm adding "Joe's Jug" the local gas station/bait shop/armory/pizza place to list of stops on my cultural tour... I bet most Brits have never seen a place where you can buy a pack of smokes, 10 gallons of gas, a 12ga shotgun, a slice of pizza and two dozen medium minnows all at once.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the idea! I'm adding "Joe's Jug" the local gas station/bait shop/armory/pizza place to list of stops on my cultural tour... I bet most Brits have never seen a place where you can buy a pack of smokes, 10 gallons of gas, a 12ga shotgun, a slice of pizza and two dozen medium minnows all at once.
Ah - but do you have a vend-a-bait?
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:39 pm
Caring for the Elderly

no1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to allno1englishmuffin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by givemestrength
Yup, I'm sneaking into the country next March. Hope nobody notices.
I'm going to be in TX but I have a friend in NY too so I'll see which one I like more
Hey believe me go for New York over texas mand lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.