Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Help me, i moved to the US, and my arse fell out.

Wikiposts

Help me, i moved to the US, and my arse fell out.

Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help me, i moved to the US, and my arse fell out.

Originally Posted by fatbrit
That's one way of putting it.
Say's the most self righteous bastard on here,
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:57 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by conisby
Say's the most self righteous bastard on here,
Now you've upset Rushman. And I think he was taking your side before.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

Now you've upset Rushman. And I think he was taking your side before.
Well he's the second most

Last edited by conisby; Jan 24th 2008 at 3:02 pm.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:02 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Well he's second
So what's troubling you tonight? Why this overwhelming desire to act like a two-year-old having a tantrum?
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:04 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

So what's troubling you tonight? Why this overwhelming desire to act like a two-year-old having a tantrum?
He didn't like the bathroom thread
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:05 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Why do you relate to the stereotype i describe? you do don't you. Your arse fell out did'nt it...
You're not a prick. You're ONE HELLUVA prick.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:06 pm
Account Closed

Is this a genuine act of inquiring about ones troubles, or another cocky reply? I wonder..
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:08 pm
Septicity

Is this a genuine act of inquiring about ones troubles, or another cocky reply? I wonder..
Fire away. You've made a bad start by insulting everybody who talks to you -- But Roland's still here so I suppose it might not be catastrophic.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Redlippie
You're not a prick. You're ONE HELLUVA prick.
Oh that really bothers me, i am now feeling sad, but not as sad as someone who has 6487 posts in 6 months, get a life, or some friends, a hobby maybe.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:09 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Oh that really bothers me, i am now feeling sad, but not as sad as someone who has 6487 posts in 6 months, get a life, or some friends, a hobby maybe.
I

If I told you that I am in a wheelchair and can't go out most of the day, and therefore am stuck at home, would that make a difference to your point of view, prick?
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:09 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Enough now ...Or is it my turn ....
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

Fire away. You've made a bad start by insulting everybody who talks to you -- But Roland's still here so I suppose it might not be catastrophic.
Well it all started when the wife came back, she had left me you see, why did she have to come back...
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Redlippie
I

If I told you that I am in a wheelchair and can't go out most of the day, and therefore am stuck at home, would that make a difference to your point of view, prick?
It would'nt stop me from retaliating on the internet to someone calling me a prick, no. You insulted me directly first, and then you play a disability card, it has no bearing on your use of language.

But i sympathize with your situation
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Enough now ...Or is it my turn ....
Please Dad no..
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:20 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

It would'nt stop me from retaliating on the internet to someone calling me a prick, no. You insulted me directly first, and then you play a disability card, it has no bearing on your use of language.

But i sympathize with your situation
Sad, sad little prick.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.