Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Help me, i moved to the US, and my arse fell out.

Help me, i moved to the US, and my arse fell out.

Old Jan 25th 2008, 1:42 am
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help me, i moved to the US, and my arse fell out.

What is it, how the hell do some of you people survive the day?

I can't find the beans i used to buy at Somerfields, where can i get them in Bufu county??? please help, my life in the US is'nt complete without them.

Oh my god, im relocating to LA, but ive had second thoughts, my friend told me, i cant watch that crappy soap opera with the cockneys in it, or Coronation bollocks, because they dont show them. Please tell me what to do.

I was going to go and have a turd, but ive forgot how to wipe my arse. Please BE members how do you wipe yours??

For its visa and immigration advice, its a great site, the rest is just full of BS.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help me, i moved to the US, and my arse fell out.

Originally Posted by conisby

I can't find the beans i used to buy at Somerfields, where can i get them in Bufu county??? please help, my life in the US is'nt complete without them.

Oh my god, im relocating to LA, but ive had second thoughts, my friend told me, i cant watch that crappy soap opera with the cockneys in it, or Coronation bollocks, because they dont show them. Please tell me what to do.

I was going to go and have a turd, but ive forgot how to wipe my arse. Please BE members how do you wipe yours??

For its visa and immigration advice, its a great site, the rest is just full of BS.
http://www.thebritishshoppe.com/
that should sort yer out love.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 1:52 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

And it's taken you since May 2006 to come to that conclusion?
Old Jan 25th 2008, 1:52 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

threads are only as interesting as the people who make them, so errr, stop whinging and post something interesting would be a thought...plus there's more to the site than just the country section...
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:01 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

The most amusing part of it is when jumped-up little tw@s come along and ask inane questions. I agree, it's very sad.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fatbrit
The most amusing part of it is when jumped-up little tw@s come along and ask inane questions. I agree, it's very sad.
A tw@s ? maybe (if i knew what one was), little ? bigger than you buddy.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:18 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

A tw@s ? maybe (if i knew what one was), little ? bigger than you buddy.
It's also amusing when someone threatens you on a forum. I believe you're encouraged to waggle your mouse pointer aggressively over my avatar.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fatbrit
It's also amusing when someone threatens you on a forum. I believe you're encouraged to waggle your mouse pointer aggressively over my avatar.
Delusional, i can't see any threat..
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:25 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Most of us get through the day pretty well...
...but every now and again you realise there is a question that if you were back in the UK you could ask a friend,

but you are not in the UK

and your friends are not here

so they would not understand the crosscultural issues that you are facing

so you know that you come on BE and ask the question and people will have been where you are and may understand and may have an answer

and that is why BE is so succesful

So what is it that is pissing you off really?
Cos when I post confrontational stuff its usually about me.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass

So what is it that is pissing you off really?
Cos when I post confrontational stuff its usually about me.
You could have a point there. Nice reply.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:28 am
Septicity

Delusional
There are a few that suffer that affliction, yes.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:46 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Prick.

Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:47 am
Septicity

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Prick.
That's one way of putting it.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:49 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Prick.
I see your campaign for 2008 "Most diplomatic poster" is going well.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 2:52 am
Account Closed

Prick.
Why do you relate to the stereotype i describe? you do don't you. Your arse fell out did'nt it...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.