Hello...we're new

Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

Glyn-Kathy will become famous soon enough
Default Hello...we're new

Hi everyone. I am so glad I stumbled upon this website. I think it may just be what hubby needs at the moment. We have just moved back from the UK (I am a US citizen) after getting hubbys Visa in June. We are living in NH and I think he is terribly homesick. I can totally understand as I went through the same thing myself, but I was hoping to find some of his fellow Brits close by so he wouldn't feel so lost.
Nice to meet you all.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:52 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello...we're new

welcome to the madhouse!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glyn-Kathy
Hi everyone. I am so glad I stumbled upon this website. I think it may just be what hubby needs at the moment. We have just moved back from the UK (I am a US citizen) after getting hubbys Visa in June. We are living in NH and I think he is terribly homesick. I can totally understand as I went through the same thing myself, but I was hoping to find some of his fellow Brits close by so he wouldn't feel so lost.
Nice to meet you all.
You sound like a good wife Welcome to BE.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Helloooo and welcome
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:07 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Hi. Your husband's name isn't Buxton, is it?

A bit of advice; pay no attention to Elfman or Ridski.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see you
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:08 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome-I was born in Laconia, grew up in Coos County-the North Country,
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:16 am
Just Joined

Glyn-Kathy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Welcome-I was born in Laconia, grew up in Coos County-the North Country,
Brrr cold up there....but so beautiful. I think thats why Glyn agreed to move here. He loves the outdoors and fishing. He is waiting for the snow to fly but I have warned him that come April...he will be sick of it.

He (we) is missing the local pub and all of our friends. There just isn't anything to compare to it here. And of course he is missing his family terribly. His boys are still there with their mom and he is very close to all his brothers and his parents. Thank goodness for the phone and the internet. Now if I can just find some good english food, we will be all set.

Thanks for all the welcomes and the advice. I am sure we will be here quite often.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:21 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Brrr cold up there....but so beautiful. I think thats why Glyn agreed to move here. He loves the outdoors and fishing. He is waiting for the snow to fly but I have warned him that come April...he will be sick of it.

He (we) is missing the local pub and all of our friends. There just isn't anything to compare to it here. And of course he is missing his family terribly. His boys are still there with their mom and he is very close to all his brothers and his parents. Thank goodness for the phone and the internet. Now if I can just find some good english food, we will be all set.

Thanks for all the welcomes and the advice. I am sure we will be here quite often.
There are some Brits in NH that post on here, mainly down in the southern part.

I'm down here outside of Savannah, GA, cold here is anything below 50 and snow, well that would be cause for a disaster.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:46 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to meet you all.
Hi and welcome! I'm in MA myself so we're practically neighbours!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

He (we) is missing the local pub and all of our friends. There just isn't anything to compare to it here.

totally agree on that one....

hi and welcome to BE...you need to get your OH on here as well, bring on the Brits
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:43 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I'm down here outside of Savannah, GA, cold here is anything below 50 and snow, well that would be cause for a disaster.
HAHA it was freezing here the other day - i think the temp inside was 65....i was layering up!! Think I have climatised to this Georgia air!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:51 pm
Sursum corda

Originally Posted by mellybrown
HAHA it was freezing here the other day - i think the temp inside was 65....i was layering up!! Think I have climatised to this Georgia air!!!!!!!!
DH has softened quite a bit-what a wuss when it was 37 the other morning here. Hell that's tropical in New Hampshire.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 3:52 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Hi. Your husband's name isn't Buxton, is it?

A bit of advice; pay no attention to Elfman or Ridski.
Hey! Wait a min...

No, no. Octang's right. Pay no attention...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.