Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Heath Ledger is dead!... How long...

Heath Ledger is dead!... How long...

Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

EnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud of
Default Re: Heath Ledger is dead!... How long...

ps. Roland, love the Jesus spinning.....I swear I am going to use that at church, up the front while leading the music.....I'll let y'all know how it goes....

excommunication here I come!!!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:36 am

cuckoofrommars is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear me. These people define Christ in the oddest way.

Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:13 am
Militant Ginger

Roland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond reputeRoland Hulme has a reputation beyond repute

Scary stuff...
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

EnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Heath Ledger is dead!... How long...

Thats what I find weird, is the fact that people think they have some right to turn up and have a righteous jolly at the funeral of someone they don't know....
like I said, I'm a christian but it doesn't make sense to me.....its like those so called christians who want to bomb abortion clinics and stuff.....yes, what a loving Christian response to women already in a tough time of their lives.

I think what they believe is almost a seperate issue....I am of the same faith, read the same Bible and would probably not be considered 'liberal' as a Christian by most, but no way I am I going to express my faith by that sort of bullying.

I find if people are interested in chatting about faith and stuff they will ask, or whatever, or they will tell you about theirs, and you have a conversation...I really don't feel led to hang out at peoples funerals and shout at their families....!!

Scuse me ranting - its just that people tar us all with the same brush and I want to tell you, Jesus never said treat other people like a bit of inferior shoe dirt, thats not the God I believe in.

Ok, sermon over....now, if you like to turn to Hymn #356.....'Lord God, Shalt Thou Make my Medical Bills Disappear?"

Amen.