Having to go early

Old Jul 21st 2008, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of
Default Having to go early

This weekend has been one of the hardest in my married life. My G'dad has taken a turn for the worst and although we were due to go home on the 6th August, his prognosis is that he wont last that long, so me and the kids are heading home tomorrow on the soonest flight possible.

I just wanted to wish all of you well, it might be a while before I can check in again. See you on the other side eh?

Jo
Old Jul 21st 2008, 4:43 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Having to go early

Originally Posted by kizbut1
This weekend has been one of the hardest in my married life. My G'dad has taken a turn for the worst and although we were due to go home on the 6th August, his prognosis is that he wont last that long, so me and the kids are heading home tomorrow on the soonest flight possible.

I just wanted to wish all of you well, it might be a while before I can check in again. See you on the other side eh?

Jo
Hope you get back in time, such a shame when these things happen.

All the best to you all.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Jo
So sorry to hear mate
Nick
x
Old Jul 21st 2008, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Jo, so sorry to hear that - I hope the trip back goes smoothly and you can get back in time to see him. Take care!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

peanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nicepeanut21 is just really nice

HI Jo

So sorry to hear about your grandad sweetheart.

I know this wont help but you are on your way home now and it will all get easier from now on. Have a safe journey.

Nicola
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Thanks for everyones thoughts, unfortunately he passed away this morning, but he went peacefully, and I would rather be here and he leave like that, than make it home and he be in pain. We're all very sad, but strangely calm, so I think I really must have said my goodbyes last year, when calm was the last thing I was! Well, better get myself on that plane. Good luck everyone
Jo

Originally Posted by peanut21
HI Jo

So sorry to hear about your grandad sweetheart.

I know this wont help but you are on your way home now and it will all get easier from now on. Have a safe journey.

Nicola
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Thanks for everyones thoughts, unfortunately he passed away this morning, but he went peacefully, and I would rather be here and he leave like that, than make it home and he be in pain. We're all very sad, but strangely calm, so I think I really must have said my goodbyes last year, when calm was the last thing I was! Well, better get myself on that plane. Good luck everyone
Jo
Hi Jo

So sorry for your loss, Sadly a few of us here will know how you do feel I lost my Mum while i was in sydney airport on the way Back to see her
yes you are correct it is better for you to be here around loved ones

all the very best for you & your Family Jo

Billy
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Jo

So sorry.
Have a safe journey and say hello to Eastwood for me.
Nick
x
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear of your sad news.
Take care now
Cally x
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Jo
HI Jo

If there is anything I can do for you this end while I am still here please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope you had a good flight and a safe journey.

thinking about you
NIcola
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Location: Back in Scotland after two dreadful years in Brisbane.
maka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear of your very sad news.

Our prayers are with you and your family.