Goodbye for now

Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:23 am
on my way home :)

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of
Default Re: Goodbye for now

Thanks guys. I am soooo excited this morning finally getting out of here. Up early thins morning couldnt sleep luckily packers have not got round to the PC yet.

Yes so over what my dad said I couldnt give a s**t now its my life not his I will do what I want with it.

Look out england here I come

And to all of you keep your chin up as much as you can I know its hard at times when you are feeling so miserable you just want to run to the airport and jump on the first available flight but your time will come and when it does you will be feeling great. I thought I would be feeling a bit sad today leaving the house and stuff but im not im so excited to get out of the place.

good luck to all and I will speak to you in 4 weeks when I am back and give you all an update.

take care mel
Old Mar 14th 2007, 10:58 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

You go girl!!! Think of you and your's and you will be fine back there.

Happy times ahead for you. Keep in touch. XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with the LONG journey! You will love it back here;so fresh, bright, sunny, spring is coming and the daffodils,primroses and crocuses are out. And everyone is friendly too. x
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:41 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seasprite
good luck with the LONG journey! You will love it back here;so fresh, bright, sunny, spring is coming and the daffodils,primroses and crocuses are out. And everyone is friendly too. x
Did you have to say that? Now I really do feel homesick.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 3:23 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leeds lass
Thanks guys. I am soooo excited this morning finally getting out of here. Up early thins morning couldnt sleep luckily packers have not got round to the PC yet.

Yes so over what my dad said I couldnt give a s**t now its my life not his I will do what I want with it.

Look out england here I come

And to all of you keep your chin up as much as you can I know its hard at times when you are feeling so miserable you just want to run to the airport and jump on the first available flight but your time will come and when it does you will be feeling great. I thought I would be feeling a bit sad today leaving the house and stuff but im not im so excited to get out of the place.

good luck to all and I will speak to you in 4 weeks when I am back and give you all an update.

take care mel

Here's wishing you a great journey and a fab life back in the UK. I do hope everything works out for you all
Old Mar 15th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Did you have to say that? Now I really do feel homesick.
sorry..but hopefully it will be your turn soon? Went for a walk to the beach today, 10 min drive, £1 to park, 3yr old cycled along prom, 18m old in pushchair, no coats, lots of hellos, dogs running about, picnic in playpark on seafront, sand play then home...ahhhhh.Hey not so different to Oz afterall, but without the gut wrenching "old life" sickness! Oh yeah and we have real soul here
Old Mar 15th 2007, 1:44 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

sorry..but hopefully it will be your turn soon? Went for a walk to the beach today, 10 min drive, £1 to park, 3yr old cycled along prom, 18m old in pushchair, no coats, lots of hellos, dogs running about, picnic in playpark on seafront, sand play then home...ahhhhh.Hey not so different to Oz afterall, but without the gut wrenching "old life" sickness! Oh yeah and we have real soul here
You sound content Seasprite and I envy you. I probably have at least another 1.½-2yrs. here and by that time, my twin niece & nephew won't be babies anymore. It breaks my heart not to be apart of their lives and have them growing up not knowing me.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Seasprite. Nice to hear you have settled well. Where r u?
I talk to my relatives 3 times a week back in the UK and they all tell me the weather is lovely, winter was very short and that things are good. Oh well, count down for us!!!