The Gloating Thread

Old Jun 25th 2010, 9:52 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The Gloating Thread

For people who are feeling generally smug.

Old Jun 25th 2010, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Gloating Thread

Originally Posted by Leslie66
For people who are feeling generally smug.

How about if I am not generally smug but just smug today?

Will I be able to post tomorrow?

Are there any other conditions on posting here?

It's confusing adhering to the protocol on here....
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:01 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlienUk
How about if I am not generally smug but just smug today?

Will I be able to post tomorrow?

Are there any other conditions on posting here?

It's confusing adhering to the protocol on here....
I was going to call it ...

"The Thread for People Who Can't Take a Polite Hint"

... but you've already proven that would be have be a futile endeavor.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of light

I was going to call it ...

"The Thread for People Who Can't Take a Polite Hint"

... but you've already proven that would be have be a futile endeavor.
I could take a rude hint I guess. Or maybe an unsubtle hint...
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Viz comic used to have a character called Spawny Get – a boy whose initial apparent bad luck turned into incredible fortune.

I rather admire your plucky attitude. No harm in gloating sometimes.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

I could take a rude hint I guess. Or maybe an unsubtle hint...
I do have a question though, will my gloating be acceptable in this thread now the jobless have been warned of the content? Or must I refrain from any over the top displays of smugness just in case it offends the delicate constitution of an unemployed person who might happen upon this thread by mistake?
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Viz comic used to have a character called Spawny Get – a boy whose initial apparent bad luck turned into incredible fortune.

Don't encourage me. Or I'll start confessing all sorts of things...like my unabashed glee in snatching the last pair of size 10 sandals from a rack in Macys before a fellow Bigfoot got it....
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

My total cholesterol is well below 200...my HDL is higher than my LDL.

Will everyone taking statins hate me now?
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
My total cholesterol is well below 200...my HDL is higher than my LDL.

Will everyone taking statins hate me now?
That's truly despicable. You should be ashamed.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:10 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Sally Redux

I was smug at lunch for being the only one with the balls to eat raw fish sushi instead of California rolls. The rumbling I'm feeling is making me ever so slightly less smug right now though.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

I was smug at lunch for being the only one with the balls to eat raw fish sushi instead of California rolls. The rumbling I'm feeling is making me ever so slightly less smug right now though.
I am afraid the fact you are feeling less smug makes you ineligible to post here. This is for people who are feeling generally smug.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:19 pm
WTF?

I am afraid the fact you are feeling less smug makes you ineligible to post here. This is for people who are feeling generally smug.
Good point but, due to the fact that I'll never admit to anybody that I'm about to shit through the eye of a needle, I'm still gloating.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good point but, due to the fact that I'll never admit to anybody that I'm about to shit through the eye of a needle, I'm still gloating.
Posting rights approved....
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:29 pm
Ginger Monkey

Gingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond repute

I'm feeling smug that I've joined a gym and am actually USING my membership to work out with. (Smug smilie needed here...)
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

That's truly despicable. You should be ashamed.
Well I'm not...I'm gloating.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.