The girlie thread!

Old Sep 9th 2011, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Britishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant future
Default Re: The girlie thread!

I do my own manicure and pedicures but sometimes like to treat myself. I have to say that mostly I am traditional regarding colours. I can't get my head around this crackle/shatter effect thingy. Personally, it looks awful and I can do that with ordinary colours without any help - LOL. I sometimes use transfers and apply them that is as far as my artistic nature takes me

Now, if anyone knows of a good facial that gets rid of the wrinkles I would be glad to hear of them
Old Sep 12th 2011, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

Tannedsilk is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 on the pedis, but I stick with French - boring I know but in works for me in FL
Old Sep 12th 2011, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

My son (3) loves getting his nails done. He has to get them done whenever my wife or daughter does, but 95% of the time his are painted black (his choice) while theirs are pink and purple.
Old Sep 13th 2011, 3:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so disappointed - I thought that this was a follow-on thread from:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=mooncup