FREE the DOG

Old Sep 16th 2006, 5:14 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default FREE the DOG

Duane 'Dog' Chapman has been arrested in Hawaii for a three year old charge and may be turned over to the Mexican government.
In 2003, Chapman traveled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to retrieve Max Factor cosmetics heir Andrew Luster, who was wanted in the U.S. on rape charges. Luster is now in jail, serving a 124-year term. The Chapmans were jailed in Mexico for a brief time for the incident three years ago. Bounty hunting is considered a crime in Mexico.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...27268417.shtml

http://www.freedogthebountyhunter.com/
Attached Thumbnails FREE the DOG-freedog.jpg  
Old Sep 16th 2006, 5:17 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FREE the DOG

Originally Posted by Ray
Duane 'Dog' Chapman has been arrested in Hawaii for a three year old charge and may be turned over to the Mexican government.
In 2003, Chapman traveled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to retrieve Max Factor cosmetics heir Andrew Luster, who was wanted in the U.S. on rape charges. Luster is now in jail, serving a 124-year term. The Chapmans were jailed in Mexico for a brief time for the incident three years ago. Bounty hunting is considered a crime in Mexico.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...27268417.shtml

Kind of Ironic
Old Sep 16th 2006, 5:24 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Kind of Ironic
He pissed off the FBI ..who claimed they were about to make the arrest
at the time... they are out on bail now... I don't see it going anywhere
Old Sep 16th 2006, 5:28 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Blokes a ****ing idiot and full of himself, at least if he gets banged up in Mexico I won't have to see his macho bullshit on my TV anymore....and he's wife can go back to being a school dinner lady near Seattle.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 6:37 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
He pissed off the FBI ..who claimed they were about to make the arrest
at the time... they are out on bail now... I don't see it going anywhere
Naaa, Felony Kidnapping, no extradition warrant, no Jurisdiction in Mexico.....He'll get a slapped wrist, he's a TV celeb.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 6:53 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Is he like Doug and Dinsdale?
Old Sep 16th 2006, 7:38 am
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Post Re: FREE the DOG

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Kind of Ironic
Yes I had to laugh when I read the news yesterday, that U.S. Marshals had arrested him for skipping bail in Mexico. Too bad the Mexicans don't have Bail Enforcement Agents too, it would have been funny to see them go to Hawaii and detain Dog and his motley crew.

Dog looks like a pimp, his wife looks like a hooker, and I have been hoping to see someone take Dog down for ages. I hope Dog and his crew get sent back to Mexico and have to do time.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 12:12 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Yes I had to laugh when I read the news yesterday, that U.S. Marshals had arrested him for skipping bail in Mexico. Too bad the Mexicans don't have Bail Enforcement Agents too, it would have been funny to see them go to Hawaii and detain Dog and his motley crew.

Dog looks like a pimp, his wife looks like a hooker, and I have been hoping to see someone take Dog down for ages. I hope Dog and his crew get sent back to Mexico and have to do time.

Dog's okay (except for the mullet!) but his wife, now that's another story. She has enough chest to share with 10 other women and she needs to stop wearing the daisy dukes, she has thighs like hams, very unappealing!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 12:19 pm
Ray

So the FBI spent $5 million and 5 month with all their resources looking for the man... Dog spends $500 and recaptures him.....guess who look stupid and is upset...I reckon the Mexican Goverment have been asked to do something.. even after three year.. by the big and mighty
Old Sep 16th 2006, 12:22 pm
Guest21

Originally Posted by blaze
Dog's okay (except for the mullet!) but his wife, now that's another story. She has enough chest to share with 10 other women and she needs to stop wearing the daisy dukes, she has thighs like hams, very unappealing!

Yes fair play to the guy he looks a bloody idiot but thats all part of what got him where he is in the public's and media's eyes.
He has done alot of good wether we like him or not but I have to agree whats with the blow up doll wife god someone give her a make over AWFUL AWFUL even though she seems to be a nice woman

Old Sep 16th 2006, 12:46 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ray
Duane 'Dog' Chapman has been arrested in Hawaii for a three .............-year term. The Chapmans were jailed in Mexico for a brief time for the incident three years ago. Bounty hunting is considered a crime in Mexico.
Thank God for that, hopefully that vile couple will disappear from our TV's. Next Billy Blanks.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from being a convicted murderer, the Dog is a nice guy.

I like his show too, although I always miss it.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 12:51 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

The dog should be put to sleep.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

I happen to like their show whenever I do happen to catch it. He likes his woman dressing like a hooker, reason she does.

Nice man though he's obviously known what the rough side of life.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 2:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
I happen to like their show whenever I do happen to catch it. He likes his woman dressing like a hooker, reason she does.

Nice man though he's obviously known what the rough side of life.
Dog is my hero. I love this show and every week it seems he brings in another one of his kids to join the family buisness. Must Google to find out how many kids he has...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.