Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

FOX Soccer Channel schedule

FOX Soccer Channel schedule

Old Aug 17th 2007, 11:50 pm
You're all mugs!

dukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond repute
Default FOX Soccer Channel schedule

Is it me or have FSC got the pick of the games this season over Setanta? Some of the games they have lined up are top class (i.e Spurs vs Arsenal; Liverpool vs Chelski).
Old Aug 18th 2007, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FOX Soccer Channel schedule

Don't forget Wigan v Sunderland. Don't get better than that...
Old Aug 18th 2007, 11:04 pm
You're all mugs!

dukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond reputedukeynorton has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeh, sorry, how dare I leave that one out
Old Aug 19th 2007, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Goodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to allGoodacre is a name known to all

Yes, already great so far. Nice to have British commentary, even if the FSC people jump in straight away at half time and full time. I'm watching more football in the US on TV than I did in the UK; it's great.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 7:45 pm
You're all mugs!

Originally Posted by Goodacre
Yes, already great so far. Nice to have British commentary, even if the FSC people jump in straight away at half time and full time. I'm watching more football in the US on TV than I did in the UK; it's great.
Yeh me too! They seemed to have improved a lot this year. I think they are hooking more into Skys commentary as it is much better this season. It is a bit annoying that you get the US analysis afterwards though, but you cant have everything. My weekends are dominated by footy right now. Add in downloading MOTD from UK nova and its perfect!
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Arrrrggghhhh not another footie thread. Shouldn't this be in the Locker Room or in Manc's footie thread in The Trailer Park?
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:35 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Arrrrggghhhh not another footie thread. Shouldn't this be in the Locker Room or in Manc's footie thread in The Trailer Park?
one could argue it's also about the telly.

bet you wouldn't get the arse if it were about Corrie.
or BellEnders.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
one could argue it's also about the telly.

bet you wouldn't get the arse if it were about Corrie.
or BellEnders.
We don't have a separate forum for UK TV do we?
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:53 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
We don't have a separate forum for UK TV do we?

The Trailer Park (6 Viewing)
An off-topic discussion forum for members who are living in or moving to the USA.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:24 am
You're all mugs!

The Trailer Park (6 Viewing)
An off-topic discussion forum for members who are living in or moving to the USA.
Exactly! Just go away if you dont like it! :curse:
Old Aug 20th 2007, 2:29 am
Account Closed

lanky spoken here is an unknown quantity at this point

Speaking of great games, Man City 1 Man Utd 0

Revenge is so sweet, rubbing Fergusons' nose in the dog sh*t.

Well Done Sven!!!!!!

Citeh!! Citeh!! Citeh!!
Old Aug 20th 2007, 3:37 am
You're all mugs!

Originally Posted by lanky spoken here
Speaking of great games, Man City 1 Man Utd 0

Revenge is so sweet, rubbing Fergusons' nose in the dog sh*t.

Well Done Sven!!!!!!

Citeh!! Citeh!! Citeh!!
Yeh watched the Liverpool game today - I thought they were robbed. Never a penalty.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 3:52 am
Account Closed

lanky spoken here is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dukeynorton
Yeh watched the Liverpool game today - I thought they were robbed. Never a penalty.
It wasn't a penalty, I agree.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 12:32 pm
@matthewb76

do you guys know the laws of the game?

It was a penalty.

"If in the opinion of the referee, a attacking player is fouled in the penalty area, a penalty kick shall be awarded"

"If in the opinion of the referee" starts all laws of association football.
it's like the get out of jail free card.

Even in the twilight world that is Rob Styles.....if it was his opinion, it was a penalty.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

do you guys know the laws of the game?

It was a penalty.

"If in the opinion of the referee, a attacking player is fouled in the penalty area, a penalty kick shall be awarded"

"If in the opinion of the referee" starts all laws of association football.
it's like the get out of jail free card.

Even in the twilight world that is Rob Styles.....if it was his opinion, it was a penalty.

.........also the Chelsea players and their management didn't even call for a penalty. It was purely the ref's decision.

BTW I think Torres is a little punk in the same guise as Man U's Ronaldo. Just my opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.