Flights to the UK

Old Jun 27th 2017, 11:56 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights to the UK

Originally Posted by AlphaTangoMike
But you *really* should just pay for the AARP membership before using the discounts (it's only something like $16 for a year). If more people catch on to the fact that there's an exploit, the discount will likely be removed and that's a bit unfair for those of us who are using it legitimately (i.e. $200 off CW/F and when combined with the 10% Chase discount, it is a good deal and I use it often). There was a thread on FT about a blogger who shared a direct link to the AARP BA discount and there was a decent amount of outrage about it.
Fair point. Was just pointing out the possibilities. Haven't used it myself as I haven't purchased an airline cash ticket for personal use for several years.