Email Address

Old Oct 17th 2012, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

UK_Tomcat_Fan will become famous soon enoughUK_Tomcat_Fan will become famous soon enough
Default Email Address

Hi

Is it possible someone could tell me the email address for the UK embassy, I have hunted high and low for it and cannot find it

I would like to be able to have a ball park on the interview date, I have sat and tried working it out by posts but to no avail

I called the expensive number today to be told that my paperwork is done and approved, medical too (that was last friday) however I now must wait 3 weeks for an interview date... I was hoping to ask for the next appointment as I would like to be married before 2013!

Thanks

Martin
Old Oct 17th 2012, 10:45 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Email Address

Originally Posted by UK_Tomcat_Fan
Hi

Is it possible someone could tell me the email address for the UK embassy, I have hunted high and low for it and cannot find it

I would like to be able to have a ball park on the interview date, I have sat and tried working it out by posts but to no avail

I called the expensive number today to be told that my paperwork is done and approved, medical too (that was last friday) however I now must wait 3 weeks for an interview date... I was hoping to ask for the next appointment as I would like to be married before 2013!

Thanks

Martin
Since you'll have to call the expensive phone line anyway, to get the weekly email code (so your email won't be deleted), you can ask them for the correct email address.

I know it's been posted in this forum before, though, so keep searching.

Rene
Old Oct 17th 2012, 10:48 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Even if worse comes to worse, and you hear about your interview date 3 weeks from today (Nov 7), the interview will probably be for about 4 weeks later, making the interview date Dec 5. Add to that another week to get your passport back via courier, that brings you to Dec 12. That still gives you 2.5 weeks to get to the USA (I assume on a K-1 visa) and get married before Jan 1, 2013.

Rene
Old Oct 17th 2012, 10:50 pm

This thread is more than a year old, but it might help: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...21#post9270001

You can verify that email address when you call in to get the weekly code.

Rene
Old Oct 17th 2012, 11:00 pm

The following post shows a recent K-1 timeline, including time frame from medical to interview date: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=17

Rene
Old Oct 18th 2012, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

aaronjamie is an unknown quantity at this point

they'll only give you the code for the email if you already have an interview booked, and need to change the interview date

could try asking your local mp to help out?
Old Oct 18th 2012, 1:16 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

[email protected]

Regards, JEff

Is it possible someone could tell me the email address for the UK embassy,