Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

DS-230 Part 1 - Question 23 - Can Anyone Help?

DS-230 Part 1 - Question 23 - Can Anyone Help?

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:00 am
Just Joined

Three Lions is an unknown quantity at this point
Question DS-230 Part 1 - Question 23 - Can Anyone Help?

Hi guys,
I'm in the process of filling in my DS-230 Part 1, and I'm a little unsure of what Question 23 wants. The question asks for 'All Educational Institutions Attended'. Does this mean all those that I've attended in the last ten years, or every school etc. I've attended since I was small?

Katie
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:31 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DS-230 Part 1 - Question 23 - Can Anyone Help?

Originally Posted by Three Lions
Hi guys,
I'm in the process of filling in my DS-230 Part 1, and I'm a little unsure of what Question 23 wants. The question asks for 'All Educational Institutions Attended'. Does this mean all those that I've attended in the last ten years, or every school etc. I've attended since I was small?

Katie
Hi:

The question is pretty clear IMHO. In the past, my practice was to list the last secondary or pre-university school and then all post-secondary institutions.

For example, even though I graduated law school in 1975, I would not leave that question blank -- I would go back to 1964 and then forward to answer it.