Drool

Old Nov 7th 2006, 4:01 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Drool

Originally Posted by GaryK
This is one of those slightly embarrassing things that I don't really want to ask my American colleagues, so I thought I'd post about this here in (relative) anonymity.

I took a red-eye flight from Seattle back to DC a couple of days ago, and didn't remove my blazer for the flight. The good news is that I slept very well, but the bad news is that I slept so well that I drooled all over my blazer (I must've been a heck of a sight to my fellow passengers!). Now I'm having quite a lot of trouble removing the stain. I was wondering if anyone had any helpful hints to solve my problem?
yeah you fell asleep and drooled over yourself.....course you did mate Nothing to do with your right hand joining you in the mile high club while you were white water wristin' in the toilet cubicle over the blonde stewardess's heaving thrup'ny's was it?
Old Nov 7th 2006, 2:29 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
yeah you fell asleep and drooled over yourself.....course you did mate Nothing to do with your right hand joining you in the mile high club while you were white water wristin' in the toilet cubicle over the blonde stewardess's heaving thrup'ny's was it?

Judging people by your own low standards again
Old Nov 7th 2006, 2:33 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Judging people by your own low standards again
Of course not........ Rushman is Left Handed ........
Old Nov 7th 2006, 2:39 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Of course not........ Rushman is Left Handed ........

I'm not going to even ask how you know which hand he uses
Old Nov 7th 2006, 2:40 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112
I'm not going to even ask how you know which hand he uses
I'm left handed .. I know the type ......
Old Nov 7th 2006, 2:52 pm
Junior Showtime

Originally Posted by Ray
I'm left handed .. I know the type ......

...and I thought the "University of Life" was going to be boring
Today I learn that Ray and Rushman squeeze one out, mid air with their left hand. Brilliant! I should get a degree in no time!
Old Nov 7th 2006, 6:06 pm
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute

Why not simply drool over the remainder of the jacket? It'll all be the same colour then!
Old Nov 7th 2006, 10:04 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

I bet that if you change the pillow case, you will also find stains on the pillow, from the drool. Next up on the old age hit lost...snoring, presbyopia, a new ache or pain every other day in a new place- some even complain of impotence at times...