Wikiposts

Dog thread!

Old Feb 5th 2016, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dog thread!

Originally Posted by kins
This is my boy, rescued just over a year ago. He's from Georgia - a lot of dogs from the south are brought up to New England to be adopted. He's coped well with the snow considering he's not built for it. I'm seriously thinking about adopting a second dog to keep him company.
How do they find all the pillows? And then you wonder why you wake up with scratchy red eyes.
Old Feb 5th 2016, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

kins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
How do they find all the pillows? And then you wonder why you wake up with scratchy red eyes.
:-)
Old Feb 5th 2016, 7:23 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Two "really innocent looking" dogs with mud on their paws looking at me and saying they have no idea how that big hole in the backyard just like suddenly appeared out of nowhere, must have been that stray cat or gophers, yeah gophers.
Hmm? Holes?

No... I've seen no holes.

Old Feb 5th 2016, 7:35 am

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Two "really innocent looking" dogs with mud on their paws looking at me and saying they have no idea how that big hole in the backyard just like suddenly appeared out of nowhere, must have been that stray cat or gophers, yeah gophers.
Originally Posted by Boiler
I had some Pepperoni Pizza go missing last night...
We had localized snow. It was mostly in the utility room.
Attached Thumbnails Dog thread!-image.jpeg  
Old Feb 5th 2016, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Orangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond repute

Our latest foster failure - Henry Cooper - loves to help out. The hole had been started for the fireplace and he just got stuck in and doubled it's size! What fun
Attached Thumbnails Dog thread!-hc.jpg  
Old Feb 7th 2016, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

So you're saying that you don't want me to dig here anymore?
Attached Thumbnails Dog thread!-img_20160207_074806364.jpg  
Old Feb 7th 2016, 1:20 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, our pup is pretty spoiled too. Foxhound (probably mix) from the shelter. She was on death row in Clovis, NM, but got moved to Santa Fe by a rescue group. She was there for over six months before we rescued her. Apparently everyone else who looked at her expected to see a beagle and were put off by her slightly larger size. She ran right over to me as soon as I showed up, so I guess she adopted me.
Attached Thumbnails Dog thread!-image.jpeg  
Old Feb 8th 2016, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

DottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond repute

Please consider a shelter dog.
We just got our newest addition to the family from a rescue center. She is a 10 month old german shepard that was found abandoned and being attacked by a pack of dogs. She is physically all healed up but so nervous and timid. She lacks so much confidence and its heartbreaking to watch her freak herself out when anyone new approaches.

But we will work through it and get her to where she needs to be.
Old Feb 8th 2016, 4:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DottM
We just got our newest addition to the family from a rescue center. She is a 10 month old german shepard that was found abandoned and being attacked by a pack of dogs. She is physically all healed up but so nervous and timid. She lacks so much confidence and its heartbreaking to watch her freak herself out when anyone new approaches.

But we will work through it and get her to where she needs to be.
Yay. Hopefully with lots of love she'll come out of her shell.
Old Feb 8th 2016, 4:47 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Ours is a rescue too - we were told Dutch Shepherd Mix, which is weirdly specific if they didn't know for sure, but I'm still not buying it - lol! I see pointer, pit and goodness knows what else. The black lab is a rescue dog that we were fostering while he recovered from a leg injury.
Attached Thumbnails Dog thread!-560816_10151182069176862_1778809826_n.jpg   Dog thread!-_mg_6428.jpg  
Old Feb 8th 2016, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

rbackhouse has a reputation beyond reputerbackhouse has a reputation beyond reputerbackhouse has a reputation beyond reputerbackhouse has a reputation beyond reputerbackhouse has a reputation beyond reputerbackhouse has a reputation beyond reputerbackhouse has a reputation beyond reputerbackhouse has a reputation beyond reputerbackhouse has a reputation beyond reputerbackhouse has a reputation beyond reputerbackhouse has a reputation beyond repute

This is Talullah. We got her as a pup from our local SPCA.

Old Feb 8th 2016, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

DottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond reputeDottM has a reputation beyond repute

Yay. Hopefully with lots of love she'll come out of her shell.
I really hope so, she's such a happy dog but displays all the signs of a bad start to life. Fingers crossed she will be the confident happy dog I want her to be.

Old Mar 7th 2016, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So Norbert has found his voice...
Old Mar 7th 2016, 8:11 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

So Norbert has found his voice...
And what is he telling you? More treats? Another walk? Don't go out and leave me behind?
Old Mar 7th 2016, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
And what is he telling you? More treats? Another walk? Don't go out and leave me behind?
I think he is saying "there is someone outside with another dog".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.