Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Courting day's were you ever cought

Courting day's were you ever cought

Old Aug 31st 2006, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Courting day's were you ever cought

Another post made me think of them embarrassing moments. While dating first OH we use to go to this lay by and he would drive just a little way into the woods, reversing out once seemed a bit of a struggle, but we made it, only to find when he pulled up outside me Parents that there was a bloody great big branch stuck in between the bumper and we must of dragged that all the way
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:07 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Courting day's were you ever cought

I've been caught with an ex by the plods Some bastard broke into a building next door and they for once turned out, could have been worse might have caught me before I'd finnshed
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
I've been caught with an ex by the plods Some bastard broke into a building next door and they for once turned out, could have been worse might have caught me before I'd finnshed
PMSL this should be a funny thread
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:23 am
Who?

jumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond reputejumping doris has a reputation beyond repute

When I came home in a boyfriends car, my dad would give me 5 mins and then start switching the front room lights on and off. If I didn't get out of the car very quickly at that point, he would turn the lights out completely and that meant he was comming to get me!
He didn't like many of my boyfriends
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Another post made me think of them embarrassing moments. While dating first OH we use to go to this lay by and he would drive just a little way into the woods, reversing out once seemed a bit of a struggle, but we made it, only to find when he pulled up outside me Parents that there was a bloody great big branch stuck in between the bumper and we must of dragged that all the way
That's funny .....

My first boyfriend and I were "experimenting" orally in his room one evening, music playing pathetic attempt to cover up what we were up to
His mum walked in with a pile of clean laundry and stood in shock as his head bobbed out from under the covers to which he exclaimed "I was just giving her belly button a kiss" I didn't really go around to his house much after that, at least not for about a year!
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jumping doris
When I came home in a boyfriends car, my dad would give me 5 mins and then start switching the front room lights on and off. If I didn't get out of the car very quickly at that point, he would turn the lights out completely and that meant he was comming to get me!
He didn't like many of my boyfriends
What Dad dose, mine did not mind the first one I married because he said he was the first Lad I had brought home who did not have long hair and ear rings
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tbag
That's funny .....

My first boyfriend and I were "experimenting" orally in his room one evening, music playing pathetic attempt to cover up what we were up to
His mum walked in with a pile of clean laundry and stood in shock as his head bobbed out from under the covers to which he exclaimed "I was just giving her belly button a kiss" I didn't really go around to his house much after that, at least not for about a year!
Blimey you got that far then
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:31 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly not....you mean you weren't a virgin on your wedding night.
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Certainly not....you mean you weren't a virgin on your wedding night.
Bloody hell you beat me to it LOL
Old Aug 31st 2006, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey you got that far then
Indeed I did, I was a bit of a naughty girl back then
Much tamer now tho
Old Aug 31st 2006, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

EmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond repute

No never caught, much to slick and sneaky to get caught......
Old Aug 31st 2006, 5:04 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I won't go into my sordid past........ but I do remember well a friend who had a 17 yo daughter... I was visiting one early evening..and the daughter boyfriend was picking her up a bit later ... my pal decided he wanted to interview the boyfriend so we put a plan together he would be all nice to him ..and I would lean a bit on him...

I got a machete out of the car .. and after the kid came in and sat down ..
I sat their staring at him ... and tapping my leg with the machete ....

The kid just sat there petrified .. My pal said "have a good time and no hanky packy" to them ... smiling as he said it .. I walked over to the kid ..with the machete in my hand and whispered in his ear .. "Do you understand no hanky panky" ... yes yes he said ...

He never did visit again..........
Old Aug 31st 2006, 5:07 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
I won't go into my sordid past........ but I do remember well a friend who had a 17 yo daughter... I was visiting one early evening..and the daughter boyfriend was picking her up a bit later ... my pal decided he wanted to interview the boyfriend so we put a plan together he would be all nice to him ..and I would lean a bit on him...

I got a machete out of the car .. and after the kid came in and sat down ..
I sat their staring at him ... and tapping my leg with the machete ....

The kid just sat there petrified .. My pal said "have a good time and no hanky packy" to them ... smiling as he said it .. I walked over to the kid ..with the machete in my hand and whispered in his ear .. "Do you understand no hanky panky" ... yes yes he said ...

He never did visit again......... .
Why would he? He probably split her whiskers that night in his car, gave her the elbow and moved on to new pastures.
Old Aug 31st 2006, 5:12 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Why would he? He probably split her whiskers that night in his car, gave her the elbow and moved on to new pastures.
Maybe !! .. but the poor little sod ...was past thinking about that..
Old Aug 31st 2006, 6:27 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Me and hubby were always getting caught - Im amazed that we ever finally got to have sex...

Worst one was in his house, we were having abit of a grope n stuff and he had his face inside my bra when i spotted his dad standing in the doorway. I tried to pull away in shock and hubby was 'no dont this is nice' then his dad cleared his throat and he jumped up quick...dad then says ' think its time for a coffee now dont you '??? I could have died, god knows how long he stood there for before i spotted him... :scared:

Now my kids are probably at it, what a thought

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.