Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Can't belive I've got addicted to The Bachelor

Can't belive I've got addicted to The Bachelor

Old Feb 13th 2010, 11:38 pm
Searching for contentment

ukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can't belive I've got addicted to The Bachelor

Agh - have always been repelled by this program and never watched it...........until this series! My daughter (age 11) was watching it and as I sat down next to her on the couch to tell her how horrible it was and how these women were after fame, blah blah blah - all high and mighty - I got sucked in. Now I'm worried about who he's going to chose, am shouting at the TV at each rose ceremony and have been visualizing his marriage over the next few years with each of them. WTF has happened to me???
Old Feb 14th 2010, 12:50 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can't belive I've got addicted to The Bachelor

Originally Posted by ukintexas
Agh - have always been repelled by this program and never watched it...........until this series! My daughter (age 11) was watching it and as I sat down next to her on the couch to tell her how horrible it was and how these women were after fame, blah blah blah - all high and mighty - I got sucked in. Now I'm worried about who he's going to chose, am shouting at the TV at each rose ceremony and have been visualizing his marriage over the next few years with each of them. WTF has happened to me???
You might like to join the thread we already have going about the bachelor.

We are also self obsessed addicts lol

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...85#post8333085
Old Feb 14th 2010, 1:27 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Please tell me you're a woman: I have to know I'm immune!!!
Old Feb 14th 2010, 3:07 am

ukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond reputeukintexas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed
Please tell me you're a woman: I have to know I'm immune!!!
Lol - yes, all woman here!
Old Feb 14th 2010, 3:08 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Lol - yes, all woman here!
Whew!! BTW, the missus loves The Batch too...
Old Feb 14th 2010, 3:08 am

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
You might like to join the thread we already have going about the bachelor.

We are also self obsessed addicts lol

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...85#post8333085
Oh crikey - now I'll be a real addict! Thanks (or not!) for the link.
Old Feb 14th 2010, 3:56 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I uses to like their Marrowfat Peas
Old Feb 14th 2010, 4:11 am
Shocked of Redmond

Originally Posted by Ray
I uses to like their Marrowfat Peas
What about the famous "Infra-Draw" Method?

Yes, I'm on a Bonzos kick tonight: Viv Stanshall is a GREAT loss...
Old Feb 14th 2010, 4:18 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed
What about the famous "Infra-Draw" Method?

Yes, I'm on a Bonzos kick tonight: Viv Stanshall is a GREAT loss...
Old Horace from Keynsham Bristol ....
Old Feb 14th 2010, 4:26 am
Shocked of Redmond

Originally Posted by Ray
Old Horace from Keynsham Bristol ....
That's K-E-Y-N-S-H-A-M.

Hell, I miss Radio Luxembourg! 208 - it was great. It was there I first came across John Peel (which led to some three decades of late night listening to fantastic musical discoveries). Hell, even Kid Jensen was good on 208, but Peelie was the only one who carried it through without a false step.

For my money, he had the best job in the world, and he - like Viv, and also Douglas Adams - was one of those eccentrics that enriched many people's lived, but died way too early.