Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Can I bring my goldfish?.......seriously

Can I bring my goldfish?.......seriously

Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:06 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I bring my goldfish?.......seriously

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
There are no corrupt froggies, Heba. Just don't listen to her......
Doh! That's right, the frogs aren't corrupt...Dutch is! Remember all those indecent smilies from Christmas? The "special" angels and the flashing Santa? ROTFL!!!
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jcapulet
Doh! That's right, the frogs aren't corrupt...Dutch is! Remember all those indecent smilies from Christmas? The "special" angels and the flashing Santa? ROTFL!!!
there were cute.....
by the way. look at my timeline ..
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:17 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MrsLondon
That is actually a very cruel thing to do to a fish. I wouldn't have much respect for anyone who did such a thing.
Anyway I'm sure fish swim down rivers that cross the border all the time!
Ok, I've had a chance to think about this for awhile now. I don't really understand why this is a cruel thing to do to a fish. It's not like you're taking him OUT of the water and putting him in the driveway for the birds to eat or something. He's where he belongs, which is in the WATER. Granted, he doesn't have his little fake plastic trees and brightly colored rocks and stuff, but goodness gracious, at least he can *breathe*!

You go on to say that fish swim down rivers that cross the border all the time, so maybe Jules could tag her fish and we could see if he shows up in the US after being flushed. I wonder if she's planning to live near any major tributaries. Course there is the little complication of water treatment plants, I guess.......

*Sigh*

For all those who think me cruel, I take full responsibility for my words and actions. Sorry if I offended anyone or took the focus off of the OP. Not my intent.

I do have to say, though, that this thread made me laugh like I haven't laughed in quite a long time. I guess 222 days of waiting for the visa process will do that to you huh? I don't expect any sympathy from Mrs. London, because after all, I don't have *gills*.

~SG
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:33 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Ok, I've had a chance to think about this for awhile now.

I do have to say, though, that this thread made me laugh like I haven't laughed in quite a long time. ~SG
Now i am getting worried about you! You actually "thought about this for a while " Its a bloody fish!!!!

I think I spent the afternoon in tears!!!!

Tonite its Mahi Mahi for dinner (dolphin fish for those who don't know) YUY YUM
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:38 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6
Now i am getting worried about you! You actually "thought about this for a while " Its a bloody fish!!!!

I think I spent the afternoon in tears!!!!

Poor poor Flipper!!!
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:45 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Clare & Steven
Leslie...omg, what can I say? Da poor bunny, locking him up in a closet and stuff?? I think he'd be safer under your bed when I keep mine ...

What about Hyper? She was trying to keep a cow on her balcony. Is that really any different than a bunny in your closet? I don't know how big the balconies are in Spain. But is seems kind of risky to keep a cow on your balcony. What if it didn't have enough room to move around and lost it's temper? An angry cow might start thrashing around, knocking over plants and outdoor furniture. It could get so mad you would have no choice but to slaughter it!! At least my bunny is alive. It had a better quality of life under the bed, but for God's sake at least I didn't try to flush it, thereby losing the respect of bunny lovers everywhere.
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:48 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden
It's not like you're taking him OUT of the water and putting him in the driveway for the birds to eat or something.

~SG

How do you come up with this stuff? The depth of your depravity keeps making my heart bleed.
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:49 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by ray6

Why? You couldn't find Bambi to shoot yesterday? Ray, why don't you just go eat a puppy?
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Leslie66
What about Hyper? She was trying to keep a cow on her balcony.
I had a dream the other night where I visited Hyper in Spain and I have to tell you, the balcony definitely wasn't big enough to keep a cow on. I wouldn't even have enough room to turn round

Leslie, has your bunny had it's shots for myxomatosis? Very serious condition you know...

PS. You are all mad, the lot of ya!
Old Jan 9th 2004, 2:55 pm
WTF?

Karen,

I can't get it shots because I haven't claimed it! I'm terrified someone will find out. I have the weight of the INS, IRS, and my husband, all on my shoulders. I've been living this lie for so long, I don't even know the difference between my lies and the truth. God, NG HELP ME!

Leslie

Originally posted by Karen D
I had a dream the other night where I visited Hyper in Spain and I have to tell you, the balcony definitely wasn't big enough to keep a cow on. I wouldn't even have enough room to turn round

Leslie, has your bunny had it's shots for myxomatosis? Very serious condition you know...

PS. You are all mad, the lot of ya!
Old Jan 9th 2004, 3:01 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

How do you come up with this stuff? The depth of your depravity keeps making my heart bleed.
Leslie,
Actually my first version had the fish being taken out of the water, put in the driveway and *PECKED* to death by the birds, but I revised it, thinking that too cruel.

Ah, the circle of life..................

~SG
Old Jan 9th 2004, 3:06 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

An angry cow might start thrashing around, knocking over plants and outdoor furniture. It could get so mad you would have no choice but to slaughter it!!
Hmmm, mad cow's in Spain?? Not again!!!!!! Prrobably came from Canada too!
Old Jan 9th 2004, 3:07 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Why? You couldn't find Bambi to shoot yesterday? Ray, why don't you just go eat a puppy?
Now would I do that .....well actually yes!!! but don't get confused with a dolphin fish and the dolphin mammal..
Here's a pic of the dolphin fish ... The face is familiar though..sure I have see that on a avatar recently..

OH!!! can't see how to add the photo!!!
Old Jan 9th 2004, 3:12 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

But is seems kind of risky to keep a cow on your balcony.
How about a goldfish instead??
Old Jan 9th 2004, 3:15 pm
Ray

Originally posted by jcapulet
How about a goldfish instead??
But can you bring it across the border??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.