Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Can I bring my goldfish?.......seriously

Can I bring my goldfish?.......seriously

Old Jan 8th 2004, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

GoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant future
Default Re: Can I bring my goldfish?.......seriously

Why don't you just put the fish in a coffee mug with a lid when crossing a border? Who needs to know you have a goldfish?

:-)
Old Jan 8th 2004, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Dolphingirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Sharks (and Crocodiles) seem to be able to travel over borders so it would be discrimination to stop your goldfish......Ring up your local Fish Rights Authority. :-)

Originally posted by aussiejules1974
Okay, here's one question I haven't been able to find an answe to, can I bring my goldfish with me when I drive across the border? I know my potted plants are a no no so what about live animals such as a goldfish?
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:24 pm
Go RedSox!

MrsLondon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Hi Jules,
Listen, I have no answer to your question, but I have to say it made me laugh out loud, yes it really did.

And all you animal activists out there, I do apologize, but if I were Jules, I'd be thinking about a little *FLUSH* and a trip to Walmart's fishy section when I got to the US.

I'm sure you have a very special little fish, but um......unless he talks and is as cute as Nemo, send him down the john.

Good luck, and I hope you find the right answer..........

~SG
That is actually a very cruel thing to do to a fish. I wouldn't have much respect for anyone who did such a thing.
Anyway I'm sure fish swim down rivers that cross the border all the time!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:27 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MrsLondon
That is actually a very cruel thing to do to a fish. I wouldn't have much respect for anyone who did such a thing.
I was right ...completely loopy
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Dutchman,

What happened to your little froggie? I thought it was cute.
Which froggie, Heba....?
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:44 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
Which froggie, Heba....?
Heba might have been referring to the frog prince smilie If Heba is wondering where it is, I have it...I stole all the froggies when you weren't looking!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jcapulet
Heba might have been referring to the frog prince smilie If Heba is wondering where it is, I have it...I stole all the froggies when you weren't looking!
What did I do to you......? You are sooooo mean to me lately..... I'm telling kysilver.
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

aussiejules1974 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, who thought such a little question would garner so much interest - LOL. I think my fishy is going to be making a clandestine crossing or finding a nice new home (don't worry all you animal activists I would never flush a fishy whilst his gills were still flapping).

Originally posted by GoodGirl_J
Why don't you just put the fish in a coffee mug with a lid when crossing a border? Who needs to know you have a goldfish?

:-)
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:55 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Mrs. London, I've got bigger fish to fry than to deal with a goldfish taking an international trip.

And I did apologize to all the animal activists out there before I even said it. Sorry if you don't respect me anymore...........*sigh*

and Jules, whatever you decide to do, good luck. I'm sure your fish is a part of the family, and perhaps I was just in a silly mood when I read your post.

~SG
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:58 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jules,
Listen, I have no answer to your question, but I have to say it made me laugh out loud, yes it really did.

And all you animal activists out there, I do apologize, but if I were Jules, I'd be thinking about a little *FLUSH* and a trip to Walmart's fishy section when I got to the US.

I'm sure you have a very special little fish, but um......unless he talks and is as cute as Nemo, send him down the john.

Good luck, and I hope you find the right answer..........

~SG
:scared:
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:59 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Mrs. London, I've got bigger fish to fry than to deal with a goldfish taking an international trip.

And I did apologize to all the animal activists out there before I even said it. Sorry if you don't respect me anymore...........*sigh*

and Jules, whatever you decide to do, good luck. I'm sure your fish is a part of the family, and perhaps I was just in a silly mood when I read your post.

~SG

Awww What a relief!!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:02 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.

SecretGarden,

What kind of cold-blooded murderer are you?

I also think it is so cruel to slaughter all those cows just for losing their temper. I mean I get so angry sometimes I could just spit. Am I going to be slaughtered for losing my temper? We all get mad sometimes, but because they're poor defenseless cows we just go and kill them for it. My heart is bleeding.
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:08 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Mrs. London
<snip>
I'm sure your fish is a part of the family, and perhaps I was just in a silly mood when I read your post.

~SG
IT'S CALLED A FREAKING JOKE!!!!!!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:10 pm

Originally posted by Leslie66
I agree.

SecretGarden,

What kind of cold-blooded murderer are you?

I also think it is so cruel to slaughter all those cows just for losing their temper. I mean I get so angry sometimes I could just spit. Am I going to be slaughtered for losing my temper? We all get mad sometimes, but because they're poor defenseless cows we just go and kill them for it. My heart is bleeding.
That is so cruel, I agree with you . I always wanted to have a cow.. but my mom never let me, It doesn't fit in our balcony
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:13 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
That is so cruel, I agree with you . I always wanted to have a cow.. but my mom never let me, It doesn't fit in our balcony
Another loopy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.