Cadbury's Caramel

Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

notacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cadbury's Caramel

I'm eating a bar right now. They were on sale, 5 for £1 at Tesco.

Mmm...

Any british foods you want me to eat for you? (I draw the line at pot noodles, sorry.)
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cadbury's Caramel

A Clark's pie (Wales only maybe?)

Marmite crisps

a custard slice

Proper slice of bacon

normal baked beans

Cadbury's Double Decker

A fruit scone

Blueberries that don't cost $6 per tiddly punnet

a sausage roll

A cheese pasty from Greggs

A Strongbow and Blackcurrent (or Bo and Black where I'm from)

.... I'll be back later with what to have for lunch then!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:40 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have a pork pie with daddies sauce and a custard tart please.
Tomorrow I'll have some fish and chips

Hey you could be the size of a bus if we all ask for something
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

helwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond reputehelwardman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
I'll have a pork pie with daddies sauce and a custard tart please.
Tomorrow I'll have some fish and chips

Hey you could be the size of a bus if we all ask for something
The only thing I really miss is Soreen.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

notacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond reputenotacrime has a reputation beyond repute

I had a sausage roll from Greggs yesterday, and a bridie from there this morning. Also had a bacon buttie this morning, with bacon from the local butcher and some HP, delicious.

The wife is threatening to bring home a doner kebab for dinner tonight. Extra chilli sauce!

We're heading up to the Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival tomorrow and will be going to the Kimberly Inn in Findhorn for some fish and chips and a pint of Landlord. That, and consuming lots of very rare whisky. And some golf.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:51 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

Boost bars and plenty of them, back when I was a bachelor I'd eat a pack of 4 a day for lunch.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:51 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Pot Noodle? Go on - you know you want to.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of

HOW COULD I FORGET A BOOST BAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I LOVE THEM!!!!

Last edited by welshgirl1; Apr 30th 2009 at 3:10 pm. Reason: I can't spell!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:07 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

One of those Sausage and Baked Bean slices that they do at Bakers Oven (I think).

Heinz beans, on toast made with proper white bread that isn't full of sugar, with a splash of Lee & Perrins on top. Actually, I may be able to put that together here...

Ta.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:17 pm
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute

Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-I617/1.0 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6))

Lamb vindaloo, peshwari naan, onion bhajis and plain rice please. And a kebab, extra chilli sauce. Bag of cheese and onion Walkers. Oh and some malt loaf with butter on
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yikes. Can someone request some liquids? I'm getting a bit dry here with all this bread, curry and beans.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:49 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by notacrime
Yikes. Can someone request some liquids? I'm getting a bit dry here with all this bread, curry and beans.
Gallon of London Pride?
Old Apr 30th 2009, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Cuppa and a Rich tea biscuit
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to beholdPharrya is a splendid one to behold

Large Donner with chilli sauce from Super Chef Kebab shop, Chalk farm. TA.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

meat pudding chips n gravy

strawberry tart from greggs with 'real' cream

vanilla slice

thick slice of (unsliced) baked fresh bread, toasted and smothered with lemon curd

ok, got the rumblies in the tumblies now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.