Birthday Cake?

Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:39 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Birthday Cake?

So where do you get yours?

Only ask because the missus is having her birthday on thursday and I don't have the time to make one, thank god...and the bakery in town is a) way to expensive b)closed by time I'm out of work.

So that leaves me Stop n Shop, a bit of a detour gets me Trader Joes, Wholefoods, Walmart I think, and Target...oh and BJ's...

Never really bothered checking the cakes out before as the missus bakes, so don't have a clue, nor much spare time to go off checking all the grocery stores, so help much appreciated
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:42 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Birthday Cake?

Originally Posted by Bob

Only ask because the missus is having her birthday on thursday and I don't have the time to make one, thank god...and the bakery in town is a) way to expensive b)closed by time I'm out of work.

So that leaves me Stop n Shop, a bit of a detour gets me Trader Joes, Wholefoods, Walmart I think, and Target...oh and BJ's...

Never really bothered checking the cakes out before as the missus bakes, so don't have a clue, nor much spare time to go off checking all the grocery stores, so help much appreciated
Can I be the first to slap Bob with a wet fish Open the yellow pages and look under B for bakery
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:43 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob

They seem to be rather naff here. What I did for my son was buy a nice cake and a tube of icing, easy to make your own personal decoration.

Happy Birthday to her.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:44 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

No time to bake one....is there no end to your talents Bob?

If its just family, we like the Baskin Robbins ice cream cakes.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:44 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
They seem to rather naff here. What I did for my son was buy a nice cake and a tube of icing, easy to make your own personal decoration.
Absolute shite, you know he wanted a stripper
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:45 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
Absolute shite, you know he wanted a stripper
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:52 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Can I be the first to slap Bob with a wet fish Open the yellow pages and look under B for bakery
I did you mong, and I said it's closed by the time I get out of work on thursday
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bob
I did you mong, and I said it's closed by the time I get out of work on thursday
It's too expensive as well. I was paying attention.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:53 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob

Let me know Bob cos I was looking at the luminous green creations in Winn Dixie today for OH's fortieth next month
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob
Mong?? Have'nt heard that in years. Get it at lunch time and leave it in the fridge until you go home, you Spaz
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:54 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
No time to bake one....is there no end to your talents Bob?

If its just family, we like the Baskin Robbins ice cream cakes.
It's just the missus and I....so don't need a monster huge cake....and as for baking one myself...the missus has so many cook books, and I can follow a recipe, though out of a box is even easier
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bob
It's just the missus and I....so don't need a monster huge cake....and as for baking one myself...the missus has so many cook books, and I can follow a recipe, though out of a box is even easier
Are you newly married? I only got a cake the first year.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:56 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
It's too expensive as well. I was paying attention.
The local bakery ain't cheap for cakes, but they didn't half look lovely...bread and other nibbles were good though...just opened weird hours *l*
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:57 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
Let me know Bob cos I was looking at the luminous green creations in Winn Dixie today for OH's fortieth next month
sounds superb

I'm thinking some sort of death by chocolate overload, or some sort of spice cake....some random scary colour might be ott though
Old Sep 20th 2006, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Haven't heard Mong for years, use to say it all the time at school think I might bring it back. Back on topic go for the icecream one, dose wonders for them hot moments.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.