Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Beautiful people, past or present

Beautiful people, past or present

Old Apr 30th 2012, 11:53 pm
Banned

Primula has a spectacular aura aboutPrimula has a spectacular aura aboutPrimula has a spectacular aura about
Default Beautiful people, past or present

Post a photo of someone, past or present, you think is beautiful (sexy, attractive, whatever).

This is Jean Shrimpton, one of the most beautiful English roses ever. As a kid, I idolozed her and I still think she is one of the best models ever.

I've also posted a link to how Jean looks now. Not so good, so a link will suffice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Cornwall.html
Old May 1st 2012, 12:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beautiful people, past or present

The Mail has just caught her frowning, I think she still looks good and not a botoxed nightmare.
Old May 1st 2012, 1:28 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
The Mail has just caught her frowning, I think she still looks good and not a botoxed nightmare.
Agreed, looks like she hasn't got a spot of make up on either, I bet she still cleans up well. Funky dress!
She looks a bit better in this one. She is 73.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardia...jean-shrimpton

Last edited by Mummy in the foothills; May 1st 2012 at 1:34 am.
Old May 1st 2012, 1:34 am
Banned

Primula has a spectacular aura aboutPrimula has a spectacular aura aboutPrimula has a spectacular aura about

Alexander Skarsgard - gorgeous!

Old May 1st 2012, 1:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Agreed, looks like she hasn't got a spot of make up on either, I bet she still cleans up well. Funky dress!
I would be more than happy if I looked as good as that when I'm in my late
60's.

I always thought Twiggy was naturally beautiful when young....off to find a recent picture..brb
Old May 1st 2012, 1:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
I would be more than happy if I looked as good as that when I'm in my late 60's.
Jean looks fine, but it's definitely a contrast from how she used to look. Obviously, or she would never have been a world-famous model.

I love Twiggy too - very beautiful. Hope you find a good photo.
Old May 4th 2012, 11:28 pm
Banned

The lady never did come back with a photo. Twiggy was sui generis.

Old May 4th 2012, 11:33 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 4th 2012, 11:34 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer
..and she is still gorgeous
Old May 4th 2012, 11:42 pm
Banned

Ever since she first appeared on the scene, Kate Moss has been my favorite model.

Old May 4th 2012, 11:43 pm
Banned

..and she is still gorgeous
Yes, Twiggy still looks very good in that photo.
Old May 4th 2012, 11:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Primula
Ever since she first appeared on the scene, Kate Moss has been my favorite model.

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/up...-kate-moss.jpg
Not impressed with her at all. She looks so "worn down"
Old May 4th 2012, 11:47 pm
Banned

Married just over one year now. A very beautiful princess.

Got out my BBC dvd the other day and watched the entire wedding again. So romantic.
Old May 4th 2012, 11:48 pm
Banned

Not impressed with her at all. She looks so "worn down"
In some ways I agree with you though I am not ready to give up on her yet. Kate Moss's problem has always been an excess of drinking, drugs, and smoking, none of which are condusive to maintaining one's beauty.
Old May 5th 2012, 12:04 am
Excessively Diverted

Luthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond repute

Mikael Birkkjaer, masculine and gorgeous. IMDB has his age at 54.

Watched him in The Killing and Borgen series 1 and 2.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.