Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

BBC America doesn't show Eastenders?

BBC America doesn't show Eastenders?

Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:08 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BBC America doesn't show Eastenders?

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I wonder what the other people in the pub are supposed to be making of it - they seem to carry on having a quiet pint, perhaps believing they have chanced upon some performance art 'out east'.
aah...but the problem is that with your deadly secret that could destroy families lives....everybody already knows about it and so when the person/family finally finds out whats being going on....everybody's thinking 'phew' now its finally out in the open and they won't have to have their sneaky rondeavous at my place anymore...

either that or they get paid to just sit there...
Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070
aah...but the problem is that with your deadly secret that could destroy families lives....everybody already knows about it and so when the person/family finally finds out whats being going on....everybody's thinking 'phew' now its finally out in the open and they won't have to have their sneaky rondeavous at my place anymore...

either that or they get paid to just sit there...
I almost feel like watching some now
Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:37 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

I almost feel like watching some now
I fancy alf a larger an lime and a bag of cheese and onion crisps.....walkers mind..not the cheap stuff....
Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I fancy alf a larger an lime and a bag of cheese and onion crisps.....walkers mind..not the cheap stuff....
Laarvely
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:11 am
Last orders please...

Laarvely
wouldn't it be....
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

wouldn't it be....

Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soon_to_Move
Hi,

I've just arrived fresh off the boat and I looked for Eastenders on the BBC America programe listings and it doesn't seem to be there...

Have they ever shown it or am i looking on the wrong place?

Thanks,
And you are moving here because ...?

Not having Coronation Street and East Enders was one of the many wonderful things about landing here ... If only they'd BURN every copy of Benny Hill and "Are You Being Served", life would be grand ... Now, give me a strong dose of 'Black Adder' and I'll tune in ...

Last edited by Steerpike; Jan 24th 2008 at 7:35 am.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:34 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

I've never been into soaps. I have had to sit through Eastenders for the last two Christmas's. Last year we were at my sister's house so didn't have a choice. This year she managed to get hold of the remote while I was temporarily disabled by a sleeping baby. The thing was, the storyline was exactly the same - it seems you probably only need to watch it once a year to keep up so stop complaining if you can't get it here and just watch it when you go back to the UK (I'm sure if you don't manage to get back for a couple of years you won't miss anything).
Old Jan 24th 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

E17Avenue has much to be proud ofE17Avenue has much to be proud ofE17Avenue has much to be proud ofE17Avenue has much to be proud ofE17Avenue has much to be proud ofE17Avenue has much to be proud ofE17Avenue has much to be proud ofE17Avenue has much to be proud ofE17Avenue has much to be proud ofE17Avenue has much to be proud ofE17Avenue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Now, give me a strong dose of 'Black Adder' and I'll tune in ...
Yes they should play the 2nd, 3rd and "forth" on Fox on Tuesdays at about 8pm...

...and see if the septics notice a certain someone!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Steerpike
And you are moving here because ...?

Not having Coronation Street and East Enders was one of the many wonderful things about landing here ... If only they'd BURN every copy of Benny Hill and "Are You Being Served", life would be grand ... Now, give me a strong dose of 'Black Adder' and I'll tune in ...
Agree with that apart from "Are You Being Served"