Batch Number

Old Apr 30th 2008, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

ikehasu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Batch Number

I am filling the form IV-15. What is "Applicnat's Batch Number"?
Is it the case number??'/
Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:14 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Batch Number

Originally Posted by ikehasu
I am filling the form IV-15. What is "Applicnat's Batch Number"?
Is it the case number??'/
Hi:

What is an "IV-15"? If you are talking about US immigration, then that is a form local to SOME consulate somewhere in the world. You might tell where and what you are applying for.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:19 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

What is an "IV-15"? If you are talking about US immigration, then that is a form local to SOME consulate somewhere in the world. You might tell where and what you are applying for.
He's from Seoul, South Korea but he's having a K-1 interview in London.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525633

Rene
Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, it is one of the US K-1 visa forms. I sent DS-230, DS-156, and DS-156k 3 weeks ago, but I haven`t got any letter from America Embassy. I called up today, and tey said that I had to send DS-2000 and IV-15 as well.
My packet 3 wan`t included all the document and there was two forms of medical examinations. I downloaded all the documents I needed and sent them to the Embassy. I didn`t know that I also had to send IV-15 and I had phoned several times before, but no one mentioned about it at all. It is so frustrated me.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:40 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it is one of the US K-1 visa forms. I sent DS-230, DS-156, and DS-156k 3 weeks ago, but I haven`t got any letter from America Embassy. I called up today, and tey said that I had to send DS-2000 and IV-15 as well.
My packet 3 wan`t included all the document and there was two forms of medical examinations. I downloaded all the documents I needed and sent them to the Embassy. I didn`t know that I also had to send IV-15 and I had phoned several times before, but no one mentioned about it at all. It is so frustrated me.
We did a K-1 visa in Turkey, and we never had a Form IV-15 to fill out.

You say you downloaded all the documents you needed. Did you also download the IV-15? Can you send the link? I've never heard of it.

Rene
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:01 pm

According to this link: http://www.visapro.com/Message-Board...ad.php?t=10082, post #6, Form IV-15 is the checklist which you send back to the US Embassy, indicating you have all your documents ready.

Rene
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

IV-15 is the checklist and according to the Embassy, it must be forwarded to them.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:15 pm

IV-15 is the checklist and according to the Embassy, it must be forwarded to them.
Yes, that's correct. The checklist needs to go to the embassy. If the checklist is asking for a batch number, and you don't know what that might be, just leave it blank.

Make sure your name and case number are on the checklist, though, so they can match it up with your file.

Rene
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

But, the problem is that they asked me to send IV-15V which is for V visas, I don’t know what kind of visa it is. For K visas, I have to send the checklist IV-15 and there is no place to put name of signature and date. It is just normal checklist. I am confused now, which form is the correct one for K-1?????????
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:23 pm

But, the problem is that they asked me to send IV-15V which is for V visas, I don’t know what kind of visa it is. For K visas, I have to send the checklist IV-15 and there is no place to put name of signature and date. It is just normal checklist. I am confused now, which form is the correct one for K-1?????????
Just the normal checklist, not the one for a "V" visa.

If there is no place on the form for a signature and date, perhaps they don't need one. Or, you can go ahead and sign and date it at the bottom anyway, even if there is no set space for it.

Rene
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Also, I talked to two different counselors at America Embassy today, and they mentioned about the form DS-2000 and DS-2001 that I have to send one of them to Embassy. But, I got completely lost which one, and they are also just normal information papers. Why do they need them, and why did they mention different forms?????
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:33 pm

Also, I talked to two different counselors at America Embassy today, and they mentioned about the form DS-2000 and DS-2001 that I have to send one of them to Embassy. But, I got completely lost which one, and they are also just normal information papers. Why do they need them, and why did they mention different forms?????
I don't think I can help you with this one, because we didn't use London.

Hopefully someone else who went through London can tell you what you need to send back.

Rene
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you a lot!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:03 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

You need to send the DS-2001 to the Embassy. That is the notice that says you have everything on the checklist available. Form IV-15 is the checklist! You don't send the IV-15 to the Embassy... it contains only a list of what you need to bring to your interview.

Ian
Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Do I have to sign on it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.